Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been couple of years and went on a whim. Glad me did. Many new menu items. We both had the pot roast. So good no reason to go anywhere else. Potatoes and bread both excellent. Huge portions. Will be back soon to try one of the steaks. Couple of favorite items are spicy beef tips, ribs and spicy breaded shrimp. Some great beer too. We also had great service and food was out fast. Can’t go wrong here. Large menu something for everyone.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (328)

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We loved our stop here. This has always been a favorite of ours. I love the ribs. I love the atmosphere of a nice restaurant with a casual feel.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I are here once or twice a month and have always enjoyed our meals and the service is exceptional. They have awesome craft beers with my personal favorite being the Snake Pit Porter.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Went here from a Marc Adams Woodworking school week with a large (12) group.

They seated us quickly, got us drinks quickly, and ended up serving the food reasonably fast for a large group.

I usually get something that I don't get at home (pot roast) and it was pretty good.

The beer selection is also very good.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Good beer, good vibes and good service on a busy Friday night.Superfly was an excellent IPA. Fried pickles spicey and tasty. Buffalo chicken sandwich was well seasoned, cooked, and had fresh condiments.

Date of visit: December 2019