“My girlfriend and I thought it was great!”

Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“My girlfriend and I thought it was great!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

When my girlfriend and I booked our room we made a reservation for the same night, which also happened to be 2 nights before Valentine's Day. When we arrived we were greeted by the front desk who was VERY helpful and even offered to show us rooms other than the one we had booked since we were new to this place. Since my parents had been there before I wasn't expecting some HILTON. This place is many years old, And although it could use some updates, considering it is a couples getaway place, we thought it was great! HUGE whirlpool tubs and awesome radios in the beds. And are looking forward to making this our new favorite getaway spot. Yes, the hotel could use some updates, but overall my personal experience was great. Will be staying again.

We did experience some key issues as well. And so did the couple staying the room next to us, but again that could all be helped with some new updates.

Room Tip: Ask if you can see other rooms available. Looking at pictures online is nice, but its a totally diff...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed March 3, 2013

well when i got there and checked in it took 2 different attempts to get my key card right to open the door. then the fridge still had stuff in it from the last gust. the wallpaper was piling off the walls and the tile was cracking and coming up in the hot tub. the most terrible thing was the next morning when i sat down in the chair and almost got stabbed with a needle.i called the front desk and the sent a maintenance guy down to check everything out. i left because i was so mad. at the font desk at check out i was told the manager was not in but would be in latter. every time i call them there is a different excuse why hes not there then they tell me he hasn't been there all day after saying he was at lunch. very poor customer appreciation

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Angel G

Travelers are raving about these Greenwood hotels

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Where to start........ So driving to this place i get a phone call from the hotel seems that my paid in full reservation was the mistake of a double booking and that i will NOT being get the room i was promised so i have 2 choices take a different room or money back (should have takin my mo ey and ran) all in all me and my girlfriend made the best of it til it was time to sleep........... Really i just paid 150 bucks to sleep on top of the sheets I see how the manager defends himself by writing comments back at people on here i he you say hi to me on here because my next complant towards this place will be to the board of health

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank ZacRather
Jasonville, Indiana
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I called and booked a room for Saturday when we arrived our room was not avaliable and the guy working behind the counter offered us the Indy car smoking room the room smelled horrible and was dirty when we went back and told him we did not want the room he refunded us the our money we were unable to find another place to stay so we just came home so much for our romantic weekend only to our suprise to get a call on monday saying that they had us scheduled for friday this was the hotels fault not ours we both worked friday so I know we would have never booked a room for Friday now they are trying to charge us for the room it is not our fault that thier staff made and error all I can say is beware of booking with this company they are very shady and the rooms are dirty. I will be passing this horrible experience on to everyone that I know and I will also be posting this on my facebook I am going to make sure the word gets out on this awful hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank brittany_202003
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
This reviewer had made a booking for Friday Feb 22nd but didn't show up, and consequently was declared a "NO SHOW" by the system. They came on Saturday Feb 23rd instead claiming they had a reservation for that night. The front desk staff took their word for granted; apologized, as the suite they wanted was taken that evening, and offered them what was available. The only suite left then was a smoking one which the lady didn't like. When later were informed that their reservation was actually Friday, as the records showed, and that they had the suite held to their name and thereby weren't entitled to a refund, they got angry and did this. Had the guests been honest about their reservation, they would have gotten what they wanted.

We make every effort to accommodate our beloved guests. However, we have cancellation policies and procedures, just like every place else, that we must follow.
indiana
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My boyfriend and i stayed here ...service was great...front desk employees were very kind..friendly..and very helpful...when we arrived to our room they had everything we asked for there and ready...we can't wait to go back and try a new room....

• Stayed February 2013
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Hotel Management and staff would like to thank Miss Hubbard and her boyfriend for sharing their experience and would welcome them back anytime, all the time. Management and staff further pledge to make every effort to live up to the expectation of our beloved guests and stay on course with the continueous improvement process including customer service.
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The customer service was the best i've had in awhile the woman her name she said was lisa.. this woman took time to take and show me a couple of rooms and in doing was very sweet. she made all the right choices in the way she sold us on other things that we needed:) the fanta suites very nice to play in... you could tell the hotel was upcomming with the work that was being done the repaires were being made to regain a 4 star rating..a up comming place a place to revisit.....:)

Room Tip: The fanta suites very nice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We applaud Mis Kathy's statements on her satisfying experience with our guest services and the associated operations. This class of genuine reviews certainly inspires management and staff to do more towards what customers would want and expect the hotel condition to be in. At the Red Carpet Inn & Fantasuite Hotel, we take pride in empowering our employees to go out of their way to meet the expectation and achieve the full satisfaction of our sincere customers. Its a true joy to entertain customers of this calibre.
Seymour, IN
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here for my husband's birthday in January. Our room was nice and laid out well, but it was kinda cheesey, if you know what I mean. It could stand some updates, but over all it was a fun and relaxing night!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsBrummett
The maintenance crew in charge of rennovations would like to assure Mrs Brummet that they shall continue doing face lifting operations around the entire facility. The continueous improvement process is an open end activity you know and can only be realised by repeat customers over time. And therefore we invite Mrs. Brummet to come and see for herself how far we have come. We appreciate customers that benchmark their stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis - South

Been to Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites? Share your experiences!