“One of my favorites”

Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is our 2nd time at the Fantasuites. We got a better rate this time though an online site which was a bonus. The room was everything that I expected, the new tv's are a plus. Our room had not been cleaned and I was a little upset and the maids were somewhat unfriendly but the girl at the desk was awesome and we were going out to dinner anyway so she had our room cleaned by the time we got back. Overall good, though I'd love to have a suggestion box there, so many little things that could make it go from good to great. We'll probably stay there again next year when we're back in the area.

Room Tip: Always make sure that the ringer on the phone is turned on! Apparently it is not something that the...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 4, 2012

To whom it may concern,

Our family stayed in your Wild West Suite this past Saturday Night. My husband and I had not been there since our first year anniversary which was 11 years ago. The place has really ran down since then and not very clean! I took our family here in hopes of being able to get away and use the pool yet the pool wasn't up and running didn't even have water in it. So we brought our netbooks to keep us entertained and was told that our room due to storm two days before had no wi fi. The ice machine next to our room said to conserve engery it was shut down to go to main office and the soda machine next to it was sold out. Our covers had smoke burns in them and the night just kept getting worse! The price we paid was $149.99 I'm hoping we get $50 back as I was told that was part of our damage deposit but to pay that kinda price we were very unhappy!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sharon K
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I had our first visit to fantasuites Greenwood in December of 2011. We have always heard alot of great things about this place and the fact that the suites are a great way to have alone time with your special someone. The room we booked was the Geisha Garden. It was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable, it was quiet and the hot tub was wonderful. I don't really have any complaints. It is definitley worth the money and very affordable compared to places like the Sybaris, which may be nice but a little too pricy. My husband and I want to experience all of the rooms. We will be visiting again real soon for his birthday in a couple of weeks. I would say, just enjoy yourself while you are here...its very nice!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anita C
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

The entire hotel staff thank Ms. Anita for her contribution and would warmly welcome her and her husband back to any of the 24 theme suites any time. And speaking of the Geisha Garden suite, we now have a non-smoking Geisha Garden for our beloved guests to enjoy.

We certainly aspire to maintain the operation up to your expectation. May God bless you.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

my parents are in middle of divorce so they are taking turns staying at the suites but having me stay as well. my name is samantha zigler i have stayed at the nothern lights, alien invasion, and the jungle sufari. i love them all. my favorite wAs the jungle sufari tho. i will be staying at this hotel at least every 2 weeks. i cant wait to try all the rooms. the staff is friendly and the hotel and peaceful and clean. i will always choose this hotel over any other ones.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Management hails Ms. Samantha's high spirit, under the circumstances, and very much appreciates sharing her time and experience at this hotel. Management also hopes that this sweet young lady and her wonderful family endure the difficult times and move on to live and enjoy the good life they deserve.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

hello my name is mandie i am from fort wayne in i was at the red carpet inn for 3 days and it was nive there the ppl was real nice and it was clean there and the people there was nice and the boss he asked if i needed a ride any where and the worker she took me to the bus station so i dont now why ppl r putting this hotel down for when it is a good place to stay so i just want to say thank u again for everything u guys have done for me and i hope to see u all agian in june or july miss u all hope to c everyone again.. miss u all lol

Room Tip: this hotel is nice u do not here nothing at all from no one
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Hotel Management and Staff are greatful to Ms. Mandie for her contribution. Ms Mandie is a high calibre guest and we very much enjoyed having her stay with us. Everybody here is looking forward to welcoming you again, Mandie.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

This hotel is nice.... if this was 1982. It doesn't appear that a single thing has been updated in the past 30 years. The only reason I stayed there was because it was within a striking distance to downtown Indy when I was there for the Super Bowl. If you are looking for no a no frills hotel, then it's fine. There are plenty of places to eat and drink around there.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Mr. Nazo rented a standard room, not a suite, during the super bowl weekend. Unfortunately Mr. Nazo missed the weekly tour, normally organized on Sundays, for visitors to see the various theme suites that we pride ourselves on having in the state of Indiana. Several improvements/additions have been made in the last couple of years however including, but not limited to, Wi-Fi, friges and microwaves, meeting rooms, a gym and a game room. With all due respect, no place can stay operational for long without working on updates/rennovations. We have been getting excellent inspection reports from our frnachiser; insurer, the city as well as fire and safety departments. We are putting an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
in place. It is not easy to recognize improvements from just one visit. Our repeat customers realize that. We invite Mr. Nazo to visit us more often. Then and only then one may recognize improvements.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

After reading the reviews my husband and decided to take a chance. We had been here many years ago and needed to place to getaway for a night. We stayed in the Caeser's Court Room and was very pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean. There was soap in the bathroom along iwth the travel shampoos, conditioners, and lotion and toothpaste. There as also a small fridge and microwave. The whirpool tub looked brand new and the bed was comfortable. We chose this room as it has one of the newer 42" flat screen tvs. I was slightly disappointed that pay per view movies were no longer available. The exterior of the building is older and looks worn but I expected that going in and really enjoyed my night. I hope the management continues to upgrades the rooms and hopefull will work on the expterior of the building. My husband and I look forward to a return trip to try a different themed room.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra S
patient00, Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2012

The Management Team sincerely thanks Ms. Sandra for sharing her recent experience at the Red Carpet Inn & Fantasuite hotel. While we were very glad to know that Ms. Sandra got to enjoy her stay along with the improved amenities, she kindly noted, the Management makes a pledge to Ms. Sandra and all of our classy repeat guests to keep the momentum of the continuous improvement process live across the whole facility. New amenities added include a gym and a game room. Taking pride in serving high calibre guests is what keeps us going and, at the end of the day, makes it all worthwhile.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis - South
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood

Been to Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites? Share your experiences!