“Nice place for group luncheons”

Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #1 of 188 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had lunch with my senior group from church at Jockamo's on a Wed. There were 28 of us. I had the $5 lunch which included slice of pizza, fountain drink & salad. They do have some other varieties included for $5. I think our whole group had the special and some got dessert. Wed pizza was tomato/gouda (but could get pepperoni or cheese ) which was good. Service was good. I will say those that got dessert said everything was good but I thought the pieces of lime pie were tiny. Parking is next to the building with handicap available. I also ordered a 10" meatball pizza & a Greek pizza to go. The Greek pizza was wonderful even cold. My husband liked the meatball pizza & is looking forward to trying one of their other varieties. So will be going back even if it is carry out. Service for dine in is done at the table.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

A.slice drink and salad for.5 bucks. What a deal. Pizza is good. I haven't tried dinner yet but the menu if.pizza options is intriguing.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good pizza, definitely dine in. Good range of different pies. Sevrice is always good. Great location. Glad they worked out an agreement with the Suds.

2  Thank Scott P
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great pizza and service. Jockamo's has added patio seating--it is covered and quite nice. Huge variety of pizza made just the way you like it and crust is not too crispy but not soggy. They have a nice lunch time special--slice of pizza, drink and salad for like $6. Service has always been top of the line, even when they have been busy. Location in Greenwood is primo--close to Library, park, etc. Always something going on in the summer.

2  Thank Kelsie05
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Great food. It was our first trip. We will return as often as we can. We got the cheese Louise that was awesome and my kids loved it.

1  Thank MarkL001