“Updated and VERY nice!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Lafayette, Indiana
“Updated and VERY nice!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Any of the reviews on here that say it's old with box tvs etc are out of date and no longer valid. The hotel is very nice! The lobby is beautiful, the rooms are great, and the pool is nice and warm and clean with a hot tub (that I didn't get to enjoy because I was swimming with my kids...but it's walled up and partially secluded from the pool which I thought was a good touch because my kids couldn't bother the adults in there)...and the staff is excellent. I needed to clean a bottle and the front desk woman brainstormed with me on where in the hotel was accessible liquid soap...silly but she was very helpful and kind. I would DEFINITELY stay there again!

Room Tip: If they have them available, if you ask for a room (I think like 117-125ish) across from the pool it...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Emily H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review! We appreciate all of your nice comments about our hotel and would love to have you back anytime:)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our cross country road trip.
The hotel is recently renovated and common areas looked clean. The room was decent in size with new furniture. Everything looked good until we crawled under the blanket. Then we realized that there are some bread crumbs in the bed. This means that the house keeping didn't bother changing the sheets between previous guests and us. This made me wonder whether the rest of the sheets and towels were changed at all or just redecorated.
On the positive note, the breakfast was more than enough and satisfying.
Overall, not changing the sheets between the guests is not acceptable at all and therefore I would not stay in this place again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kamitravel
I'm sorry about your experience, however our bedding and linens in general are always changed even for stayover guests, If the front desk had been notified we would have immediately changed your sheets again if you were concerned in anyway.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I decided to stay here due to heavy rain slowed traffic. We were very surprised and pleased at the great room, clean and comfortable bed. I usually can't sleep in a hotel, but I had no problem! Y

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank pbusch1433
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we are glad you decided to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay!
Central Indiana
Reviewed June 27, 2013

After a day-trip to Atlanta in April, we chose to have a night away since we had family watching the kids.

We arrived late due to flight delays... around 10 PM. The front desk staff promptly waited on us, got us our keycard, and pointed us in the right direction to our room. The recent renovations really show, and our room was nice and comfortable, spacious, and well appointed.

We enjoyed our evening with pizza, slept quite soundly, and stayed in our room until checkout time the following morning watching TV.

The shower was relaxing with good water pressure, and wasn't too hot for my tastes. The staff was friendly, the entire facility was clean and pristine, and we'd definitely stay here again for a night away, or recommend it to friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Emily H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We are happy to hear you had a relaxing stay:) Come back anytime!
West Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband, my best friend and I wanted to take our daughters to a hotel where they could swim and just have a good time and where we could relax. we found it! at first we were going to stay at the "Red Roof Inn" but then seen the La Quinta and decided to go see how much it would be to stay there (really thinking there was no way we'd be able to afford it by the looks of the hotel). the lady at the front desk was VERY friendly and nice and when she told me the price for 2 rooms (one of them with a Jacuzzi) I was SHOCKED and knew we were going to stay there! we got all settled in and realized it was even better than we thought! The whole hotel was VERY clean, it smelled really good in the room and the decor was very modern and nice. the breakfast was very good and I was happy to see they had biscuits and gravy! we will DEFIANTLY be staying here again sometime in the future. the only complaint I have is the Jacuzzi was a little too small but still very nice! thanks to the staff for making our stay a great one :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review:) We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you back anytime!
IL
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

La Quinta is my favorite place to stay. Acording to my GPS this address was supposed to be a baymont. I was happy to find it to be a La Quinta. Newly remodeled, it is modern, pretty, and most important, those great comfy beds. Breakfast was typical hotel fare but no big deal. I will stay here again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Emily H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great hotel, I read some reviews that scared me due to renovations. They must be done because the hotel is beautiful. If traveling to Greenwood this is the place to stay. Front desk staff was amazing (we were traveling with babies and needed milk they do not sell it but the gentleman at the front desk was kind enough to get us some from the breakfast supplies at no extra charge). The only issue we had was the bottom window in the room we were in opened and did not have a screen, kind of scary with toddlers but kept them in a separate room so no biggie. Again great hotel with great staff.

• Stayed May 2013
Vip P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for your compliments!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis - South
WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
#13 of 180 in Indianapolis

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood? Share your experiences!