Yokohama
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Simply not a fan if you plan to dine here be sure to look it up on line and know what they have to offer before you go, Sure to have a great experience but being prepared is best!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Everything about Yokohama is perfect. The food, atmosphere, sweetheart table, staff..Everything is great. Best sushi (and sushi chef) in Indy!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I'll admit I'm a bit of a sushi snob. I like my sushi to look and taste very very fresh or I won't eat it. Yokohama NEVER disappoints! The atmosphere is so warm and inviting. The staff is absolutely wonderful. In fact, I love to go for lunch and sit at the sushi bar just to chat and enjoy the staff. The rolls are huge, creative and delicious. Some of the most inventive, well thought out, presented and best tasting rolls I've ever had. It is a shock to find such a treasure in Greenwood, but there it is!

1  Thank RelentlessAdventurer
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We initially came here to learn how to make sushi. We bought our kids (older teens) gift certificates to learn the art of sushi making, and they went, along with my husband. It is a gift that we have since given several times- birthdays, Christmas, etc. so that they can complete the "course" and be official sushi chefs. Debbie made the experience so fun for all of them and they come home raving about the food. Highly recommend the food- and the classes!

1  Thank 104Him
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Best sushi in town!!! I have to drive about 45 min to get there but it well worth it!!! I took my kids there for the first time to try Sushi and they loved it!!!! The fish is very fresh and the service was excellent! Can't wait to go back !!!

Been to Yokohama? Share your experiences!