“Good pasta....great cannolis”
Review of Cannoli Queen - CLOSED

Cannoli Queen
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The staff here is very friendly. The pasta dishes were good with large portions; however serving the entree in a foil tray was not to our liking. The food would taste better on plain ole china plates. Foil trays are ok for carry out, but not ideal for restaurant dining. The deserts here are fantastic though.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went here for the first time for a date night with my wife. I got the chicken rigatoni and was pleased. Comes with a salad and bread. I was full and was able to take some home. For dessert I got a chocolate cannoli. I've never had one before but from other reviews I thought I'd try it. It was ok. I guess I'm not a cannoli fan. One thing I have not seen on the other reviews is how small this place was. We came during the busy part of dinner and almost didn't get a seat. There are only 7 tables in the whole place. Keep that in mind. In other time would probably be fine. I would recommend this place to a friend.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We visited Cannoli Queen last night and the food and service were both top notch. In fact, I can say without hesitation it was the most delicious Italian I've ever eaten. Two of us shared an order of lasagna. It was a generous serving, plenty for two people, and we each got a lettuce salad and warm bread. I've never eaten such tender, flavorful lasagna. The sauce was perfect, not overwhelming. Homemade lasagna noodles make such a wonderful difference. Our other two table partners shared spaghetti and meat balls and they gave their dinner the highest marks as well. "This is so-o-o good" was repeated many times by each of us. "The Queen" herself took our order and she was friendly and a very gracious host. We took home cannolis and ate them later with coffee. They were also delicious. The only thing I might change about Cannoli Queen is the location. Their small space in a strip center accommodates only a few tables for diners. I would love to see them in larger space with a more intimate atmosphere. Until Greenwood becomes more restaurant-friendly, we won't have many independents. They would quickly become a popular destination in Fountain Square or someplace similar. Cannoli Queen began as carry-out and catering business, and I'm guessing they do well at that. Many people still don't know they are also a sit-down eatery with a full menu and serve more than cannolis.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

She keeps forgetting to post the truth about HER OWN actions in her reviews that she is placing on every single social media site. Jessi J....that's her username for most the horrible lies she is putting out there about the cannoli queen and their staff. As a regular customer at the CQ I can assure you that they are the friendliest, nicest and sweetest people with caring hearts. And everything on their menu is delish!! Homemade and they use fresh and local ingredients and also import some specialties straight from Italy!!

So back to Jespi, she forgot to tell you she flipped off the owner before using the bathroom. There is a sign on the window that their bathroom is for customers only. As they are located next to a liquor store, many people/drunkards or (nutjobs in the case of this Jesepi) always come in to use the restroom without being a customer. And then she expects compensation...she was just looking for free food!! Wow. I really hate when people complain just to get something for free. Oh and then she forgot to mention that she BLOCKED the entrance to the restaurant and was telling people not to go in and not to eat. Who is the real crazy, psycho here?? Oh yea Jessi. Keep trying to play the victim and act like you did nothing wrong. You ma'am have the typical Borderline Personality Disorder

2  Thank Kel-C571
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Very nice folks here, I highly recommend the homemade meatballs! I love it when I get what I paid for!