“New Owner's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

New owners and staff very welcoming and extremely efficient. Excellent breakfast from a huge menu. Fresh fruit was actually slices of fresh fruit. Everything cooked perfectly to order. Nice alternative to Bob Evans across street where food is good but some servers are rather apathetic. Loved the mini waffles and generous sized portions of everything. Great service.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast here after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. The food did not disappoint. Huge portions at an affordable price. We both got the breakfast skillets. I got the Gyro, and he got the Greenwood skillet. It also came with two gigantic pancakes. The coffee was delicious and they had a lady whos only job was to walk around and fill coffee. The only negative is the decor. It needs some serious updating. But when the food taste as good as it does, it really doesn't matter.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Great local place with friendly staff and delicious food. Many choices, something for everyone. We will be back often. Can't wait to try the lunch options!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place to take your family if they are hungry! I absolutely love the gyros here--- so tasty - you won't believe it---my favorite!!!!! Also love their mashed potatoes, gravy and turkey - it's really manhattan style and you get soup and dessert with it. The cream of potato soup is my absolute favorite- I ask for it every time I come here. I also love their chicken salad on panini- comes with a little cup of cole slaw,
fries and soup. Their fries are different- skin on and paprika sprinkled, they are just right- crispy on outside- also my favorites!! Breakfast is also wonderful here- blueberry pancakes are to die for - the most delicious I have ever tasted in my life! Almost forgot to mention the portions- huge!! I cannot finish my plate- to go box is a must.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We visited here for lunch on a Sunday. I had an omlete and hash browns and my wife order mashed potatoes, beef and greenbeans which came with desert. Everything was delicious. The portion sizes were huge. The service was great and the atmosphere friendly. We will definetly be going back here soon.