“Nice but uncomfortable Beds.”

WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We've been here a few days now and the only problems we have are the noisy neighbors upstairs. It sounds like a herd of elephants all day and half the night. The walls are super thin. I can hear what the people next door are watching on tv. The beds are so uncomfortable. My back has been sore since our first night here. Other than that, It's a Very nice hotel room for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Msan4
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and our kind staff during your visit. Still, I apologize that you were not satisfied with the overall condition of our hotel. All of your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

There are newer reviews for WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Have always enjoyed staying here. Prices can sometimes be to pricey though Allen....lol. Very clean and great staff. Your company should concider keeping these but opening some under a different name as studio apt. 6 mths to year leases. I would sign up in a heart beat. As long as priceing is keep at a good rate.....Allen....lol. Felt very safe staying there. Although the elevator was ANNOYING!!!!! THANK YOU ALLEN FOR STAYING LATE TO INSURE I GOT MY ROOM..... ALL STAFF DESERVE A RAISE....HINT HINT CORP. OFFICE!!!!! THANKS GUYS I WILL BE BACK...... No drunks or idiots allowed to stay here. Thanks for making this a priority. Its important since young kids also stay there and can feel safe. Kathy

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MeandGod

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. We hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nothing glamorous about the hotel. No pool, exercise room, or breakfast but that was ok I didn't need or want it. What I did get was a really nice room with a kitchen in it that was way cleaner than any other hotel room. I did like the security as I often travel by myself. It was reassuring to always see a staff member somewhere on the property whether at the front desk or walking the halls. Thanks bunches and I'll see you next month!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Judith S

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear you continually return to our hotel due to the excellent service our staff provides and the great rooms we have to offer. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us more in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed 3 weeks. In spite of frequent door problems nothing was ever repaired. No housekeeping in 3 weeks. Thursday night, manager opened the bad room door and said;" yes it is bad" but never fixed it. I spent 45 minutes locked out in the hall Friday AM waiting to get into the room while nobody seemed to have a clue how to open the door. Lazy attention to an obvious problem resulted in me stressed out and late for a very important test. I will retest next week after staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Nick Z
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I apologize your stay did not meet expectations and that you were late for your test. We take all guest feedback very seriously and have addressed the issues you brought to our attention. We hope that you will consider staying with Value Place again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I always stay at this location for quite sometimes approximately every 3 month for my vacations. I like all the services and friendly Staffs especially Brandon and Allen (the managers)
I will go back there again and again.
Terry.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Terry S
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My stay at value place was above what I had expected!!!! The rooms were exceptionally clean. I had a two burner stove, refrigerator and microwave so I could fix meals for my family. The staff was always available willing to help. The keyed entry into the building along with a safety attendant made me feel like my daughter was safe during our stay. I will be recommending Value Place to others.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 739Sandy
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed at Value Place while visiting family and I have to say that my expectations were exceeded. The staff was great. Allen and Brandon were very polite and helpful as was the rest of the staff. It was affordable and very clean. The security was great too. I felt safe having my children with me. My stay was wonderful and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank MiloMarie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis - South
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites

Been to WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood? Share your experiences!