“A positive experience”

WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My stay at value place was above what I had expected!!!! The rooms were exceptionally clean. I had a two burner stove, refrigerator and microwave so I could fix meals for my family. The staff was always available willing to help. The keyed entry into the building along with a safety attendant made me feel like my daughter was safe during our stay. I will be recommending Value Place to others.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 739Sandy
There are newer reviews for WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed at Value Place while visiting family and I have to say that my expectations were exceeded. The staff was great. Allen and Brandon were very polite and helpful as was the rest of the staff. It was affordable and very clean. The security was great too. I felt safe having my children with me. My stay was wonderful and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank MiloMarie
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

After staying here on multiple visits over the past five years this place just gets nicer and nicer. Allen and Brandon make checkin and front desk visits relaxed. The staff cleans thesw rooms very precise and exchanging linen daily at the desk saves me lots of tine and money on the washers, which are good priced for my own laundry. Theyve upgraded tvs and beds and are doing entire new rooms now...they are always improving I am going to start looking on any of my travels for Value Place especially if they all are this nice and friendly.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Balbitron7111
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for several months. I received nothing but the best service here. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. If I am in the area again I will DEFINITELY stay here again!

Room Tip: First floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mike p
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Stayed there with my mother for a while, very clean, and conveniently located off I-65!! Must say the staff was very friendly and responsive especially the manager Allen. Would definitely recommend this Value Place to anyone needing a home away from home!!!!! Tiffany

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tiffany H
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I recently decided to try my luck at Value Place while visiting family. I've driven by this place, and finally decided to stop in to check them out. Let me tell you, this place is pretty clean, not at all what I thought it would be....not that I really knew what to expect. I was taken on a tour of the property by Allen who was helpful. Been here a couple of days & have found this staff to be very friendly & helpful. I frequent the area often, and think I've found a great home away from home!!! Don't be like me and take so long to try out a pretty cool place.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank butterfly092970
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Looked clean, friendly manager, reasonable price - but just after we unpacked we found it. Reported - manager was not surprised, checked room, found infestation. Our money was returned, but we were without a room at midnight - senior citizens - no help from management to repack and move, no apology from higher up. We left quietly, did not tell others the reason. I wrote very polite letters to local management as well as corporate headquarters; I received no apology, no response at all. I'm sorry I did not warn others sooner.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank 42sue2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis - South
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites

Been to WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood? Share your experiences!