“great affordable place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood

WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Portland, Oregon
“great affordable place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

recently stayed here and was very surprised what a quiet, clean, safe place to stay a week at a time. The room was immaculate, with 2 burner stove, full refrigerator microwave, extremely comfy bed. The difference is you take care of yourself, exchange your linens when they are dirty, no room service, buy your own tp after the first roll, but pay so much less per night. I had a special of $209 a WEEK. Close to a walmart, and other amenities and in a very good neighborhood. Can't miss with this. Parking is easy, entrance is secured. Quieter than most large hotels and definitely cheaper. Really check these out.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good. AC very quiet. I have no complaints.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate receiving guest feedback. We hope that you will consider Value Place the next time you need a place to stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Value Place location. This is my second stay at a Value Place and both times were clean and satisfying.

Brandon was ALWAYS helpful and did/does an AWESOME job in keeping things peaceful and safe! He is a valuable employee, who is professional and responsive to your customer needs!

Thank You!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate receiving guest feedback. Thank you also for your repeat business. That is one of the highest compliments we can receive. We hope that you will consider Value Place the next time you need a place to stay.
Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed here for in June 2013, I complained about the Cable, room being UN-cleaned (they only clean twice a Month), and vulgar language being screamed in the hallways. I recorded the screaming vulgarity, let Rob and his cohorts hear it and they threatened to evict me. If you complain you are put on a list. Finally when I told them I suspected Bed Bugs I was kicked out.My attorney is looking into civil action.1. do not bring Children and 2. do not complain about anything. The vending machines were vandalized inside the building so it is not secure as they claim. The beds are slabs like in jail, steel with a mattress. Several cars were vandalized etc. I will say the Girls who clean do a great job and are pleasant. If you stay 2 weeks , your room may never be cleaned, they clean on Tuesday every other week. Flat tires are common from construction nails etc. They all need a course in people management. Call and ask them about cleaning, and everything I have said. I stand by it all

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank mhefner_13
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at the Value Place in Greenwood, IN for almost 3 weeks and we were pleasantly surprised at how clean the rooms were and how attentive the staff was to our needs. This is definitely the value in town!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Its Simple.. Its Safe and Suits a variety of industry need!. JUST PRICED TO HIGH FOR THE QUALITY AND VALUE EVEN WITH THE UPGRADES, I had a very non-bias's review because I had the opportunity to stay with both versions. Nights 1 and 2 with out upgrades and the rest of the week it had been completed. Value Place Extended Stay Hotel offered myself the ability to spend quality time with my family for a working/stay-cation within the city. That offered an environment that was near all attractions the city of Indianapolis has to offer and the ease of a week that added up to a wonderful week of memories of family time. I would continue to recommend this location and others across the US to those who are in transition, short term and long term living circumstances, business travel. On one condition, IT IS NOT worth a cent more for RENT. The room was clean and well maintained. During my stay the Property Training Manager was not available for me to give my praise and concerns, he was out of town but the Guest Relations Attendant assisted in the smooth transition for the new upgrades that took place the week I had booked to stay. The First night, I stayed in the room with none of the upgrades, standard TV, kitchen with 2 burners no oven but over range microwave the bed was standard to a sub-par hotel that was on a wooden base. We had workers in the hotel during business hours working by floor, they were NOT gentle with any of my personal belongings; I felt that it was a timed drill to work on each room. The men broke down the old wooden frames leaving wood splinters and a mess behind which worried me for the kids. They said they the Value Place Staff would be behind them to clean up the mess. They had zero care or concern for the way they threw the beds and iron spring bases leaning them on the walls next to the rooms. Indeed in the matter of a few minuets the Guest Attendant he came in personally to clean up the mess & help us with the TV set that they did not program like they said they would do. He was able to clean up the mess and help us learn the new TV within a very reasonable time. I stayed at Value Place because my stay this time was going to be longer and with the upgrades in place after I had left, I felt that it was to keep the company moving forward. To ensure that guest have the best experience. The Laundry Room was a good feature to have on site. With the Deposit, Rent and any additional charges such as internet, towel exchange/ and ability to purchase dishware just seemed to be more money than the average person who travels would be willing to pay for no true amenities other than location being by the interstate and within walking distance of grocery, dinning, and shopping. I did not have my room cleaned my check out was the day of my cleaning but I did feel when we checked in that it was clean. And we did do a walk threw of the room prior to my check in with the Guest Attendant. I would say look at the funds you have and the purpose of your stay before making the decision to stay with Value Place. I did have my deposit returned to me because there were no damages to the room, but I still feel for the price your better to stay at a short term lease at an apartment or stay at a Hotel. The pros don't out-way the cons enough to say with complete honesty that I would be back in the future. I unfortunately left from our stay and felt like the property was advertising for guest to want to stay because they have a 32" Flatt Screen TV, or new Beds, the area was very cluttered with signs and made me think twice if that had been the day I checked in, instead of checking out would I have kept my reservation. I booked with Robert Anderson, Training Manager and then I had the tour of the property and all questions and help I needed for the entire week was addressed by Guest Services Manager Brandon Cantrell. Thank you for allowing me to express my stay with Value Place.

Room Tip: Take the time to really review the website and use the virtual tour option, when talking to the staf...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jennie P
Dover, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

After a horrifying ordeal at another hotel, we found Value Place and decided to check it out. Upon driving up, I had a good feeling. The outside was well landscaped and cared for. Walking into the hotel we were greeted by Rob. He made us feel welcome. He answered all of our questions about the cleanliness of the hotel. (like I said bad experience at another place). He walked us to the room we would be staying at and showed us everything. Nothing was hidden and the room was spotless!! I will be honest the name of the hotel threw me off. At first I didn't even want to go there because I thought it would be exactly like what we had just left, but it was far from it. I will be staying at another Value Place in the future, and if I ever get to Indiana again I will be calling Rob at this Value Place. It's truly a great place and I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Uhrichsville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great place to stay with excellent service. After a nasty experience at another hotel we came here. We were showed our room before paying so that we could inspect everything. Rob went over every detail of the room with us and the room was in mint condition and extremely clean. Burner stove, large microwave, full sized fridge and cupboards. 1 week stay here was cheaper than 4 nights at the worst in town and we were so happy we found this place! Highly recomended!!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis - South
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
#8 of 178 in Indianapolis

Been to WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood? Share your experiences!