“Good Food and Laughter”

Bravo Italiana
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We met some out of town friends here for dinner. We arrived about 4:30 since we hadn't eaten since breakfast. We were served promptly and our server continued to notice when we needed drink refills without interrupting our conversation. The food was tasty and we talked for about 3 hours. They didn't try to hurry us out. Would definitely visit again.

There are newer reviews for Bravo Italiana

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I think the atmosphere is good, but going against the other three Italian restaurants clumped together in Greenwood (Olive Garden, Johnny Carinos, and Buca di Beppo) I would say this is in third place. However, it isn't loud and loaded with family crowds like Olive Garden. As for the $ value, I would think its NOT good. The night I went, the kitchen crew was having trouble with getting things out on time. The salad we ordered was taken off the bill, because of the slower pace. Our waiter took the order of a large family who walked in ten minutes after us, not good etiquette and put a bad taste in our mouths before we even got our food. We ordered finally. Atleast, he had a good skill with filling water very quickly and he seemed friendly (but, not too over-the-top bubbly which is good). When it arrived, I ordered the Pasta Primavera WITH chicken (upcharge). The chicken was pretty dry and not that good. I think it was maybe reheated? It definitely did not have a moist or grilled flavor. I think the bread here, however, was the best of Italian restaurants. I loved their bread AND the oil had a wonderful flavor. A little oil and tomato taste! So, that redeems this restaurant a bit.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our Coupon Club from church visited there last Saturday, beautiful decor and atmosphere. Certainly did not have much business for a Saturday evening. Service was good, did not care for salad, entee (Eggplant) was good and deserts were very good. Probably would not return, better options.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were searching for a place to have lunch. We specifically wanted to dine outside to take advantage of the beautiful weather. The food, service, and atmosphere were excellent. We can't wait to go back and take family. What an awesome experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We actually stumbled onto this gem. We didn't want to wait in line at another restaurant, and decided we would try this one. It only took one meal, and this became our favorite restaurant for dinner. Mama's Lasagne is wonderful, but then we've never had a meal we didn't like here. Also, the house salad with the dressing that is served with it is the best I've ever had. If you want a wonderful meal, in a place with atmosphere, yet casual dress, you will find it all at Bravo's!