“Great, no complaints!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Greensburg
Manassas, Virginia
“Great, no complaints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Stayed for a business trip to the area. Room was huge, clean, everything worked, and everyone was super nice. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Pacen8r

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

We were there Super Bowl weekend and the hotel was fairly full, but this did not affect the service, food, or staff one bit. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a very nice, expanded continental breakfast. Very nice selection of cereal, breads, some hot foods, yogurt, etc. The room was spotless. The sheets were fresh and crisp. The towels were plentiful and again, fresh smelling. Very nice channel selection on TV. Conveniently located to a few restaurants, a movie theater (in the same parking lot), a drug store and other retail. The room was quiet at night. The temperature of the room was easily controlled. All in all a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 297Luv2travel
Newport, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2011

Shortly after checking out, we received a text from the hotel suggesting that we may have accidentally packed one of their blankets in our luggage. Said missing blanket was left folded inside the sofa bed where housekeeping would have found it had they checked the used sheets as they are supposed to do. When I texted back the whereabouts of the missing blanket, they apologized profusely. I just thought this was a hasty conclusion on their part and should have been discovered upon routine cleanup.

Room Tip: stay at the Hampton just down the road, they are awesome!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank dixie100
Clinton Township, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

We were in town to meet some family members for a graduation and they recommended this hotel. It was busy but other groups doing the same thing. Very nice place to stay and the breakfast was very good also.

Very clean and people friendly hotel. We did not have a little bottle of shampoo in our bath so we went to the front desk and asked for one. Was not a problem. We also needed a cot for our room and was told to ask if we need more bedding/bath supplies and also that we could re-arrange the room to fit the cot however we like. We did not need to re-arrange room because it was large enough for the cot.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank tereclay
Lafayette, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

I was the coordinator for my son's baseball teams and blocked 9 rooms for a one night stay. The staff I worked with was wonderful. The contract that I received in the mail stated two nights. I made the correction on the contract, faxed it back to the hotel, 9 days prior to our arrival.
Upon arrival, the front desk staff told me that i was being charged for the previous night as I had a reservation and did not show up. I explained that I had a contract, which I changed. She looked at the contract (which was the one I faxed back), and said she didn't know what to do, I'd have to speak with her manager.
When I spoke to the manager the following Monday, she indicated that I had a reservation for both nights. I explained that I made the change on the form, which she had.
Her only solution was to split the cost of the one night with me.
I have contacted their Corporate Guest Relations, several times, and they too are fine with this resolution.
If you have a signed contract...it doesn't mean much with this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2011

This place was a gem in the world of 2.5 star hotels. Exceptionally clean, comfortable beds/rooms and a fantastic breakfast. The rooms were very large with couch, sitting area, large flat tv and a fridge/microwave. The staff was friendly. Easy access to hotel off exit 134 or 132 on I-74. Plently of restaurants and gas stations nearby. My only small complaint was the pillows. They are very, very tiny. About a foot wide. Not really a big deal but next time I would bring my own pillows.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
South Bend, IN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2009

Stayed here for 2 nights this October. I don't think I have ever been treated so nicely by employees as I was at this HI. What a great group. My compliments and thanks to a great manager. Rooms were very clean and new. I thought the place had just opened but found out that was not the case. Also nice pool and work-out area. Very pet friendly also. Hope to get back someday. Thanks guys!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Keydisease
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensburg
Hampton Inn and Suites - Greensburg
Hampton Inn Shelbyville
Hampton Inn Shelbyville
#1 of 6 in Shelbyville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shelbyville - Indianapolis

Been to Holiday Inn Express Greensburg? Share your experiences!