Quality Inn & Suites
The Sherman(Batesville)
Quality Inn(Batesville)
Quality Inn(Rushville)
View Hotel
All reviewshot breakfaststay there againfrigaccommodationshousekeepingindy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2006

My husband and I stayed in the Lees Inn as a nice halfway point between Cincinnati and Indianapolis while traveling through, as both of those cities can get expensive. For the money/options in the immediate area, yes I would stay there again if I had the same choices.

The Inn is getting pretty dated with a clean appearance; however, we noticed mold on the shower curtain, stains on the sheets (looked like rust), and plenty of dust in corners and places that the cleaning people can readily get to. Carpets are very dated and didn't appear that clean to me, take a pair a slippers or socks.

The ice machine was broken while we were there and there is only one. It appeared to have been "broken" for quite a while...no broken water line draining onto the floor or signs of recent use.

Access to fast food is abundant. Chili's is next door and some waffle house is across the street.

We paid $65 +/- with taxes included and we've stayed in far worse places for that price as well as far better. With that said, you see my 3-star (neutral) rating. Plenty of positives and negatives, just depends on where your focus is.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank smylar
A TripAdvisor Member
South Bend, IN
Reviewed October 23, 2003

What a wonderful establishment! One evening while driving I stopped off on the exit and decided to try and non-branded hotel and I was pleasently surprised! The hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. In the morning I woke to a continential breakfast that was very fresh. The whole staff was friendly and very helpful as I was not familiar with the area. I will be a Lees Inn loyal customer for a long time now!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member