“Maybe the best Hampton Inn in Indiana”

Hampton Inn and Suites - Greensburg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Greensburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This facility feels like a 5 star hotel the minute you enter the lobby. The rooms are deluxe in every respect and the breakfast area was like eating in a fine restaurant instead of a cramped after-thought space like in many places. Plus it was pet friendly which many times means having to stay in sub-par facilities. If you stay here you'll love it!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed here for two nights and this hotel has great service, clean, and comfortable. The staff was very attentive to our needs even though they had two big groups come in the same night we were there. The bedding was very comfortable and the room clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband, sister, her husband, and I stayed here 04/26/2014. I personally never spoke with the front desk but my sister did, and said they were very kind and helpful. Our room was big and very clean. The beds were comfortable and smelled delightful. We did get into the hot tub and that was very nice. The only complaint I have is the continental breakfast, and I am not talking about the food. One of the kitchen workers were very rude and seemed like she hated her job. Maybe she was having a bad day? Everything besides that was great. I would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stayed in a large king suite yesterday with my husband & 4 young kids. The staff were the most pleasant people to deal with! They went out of their way to help us settle in, bringing a rollaway bed within minutes of our request. The room was absolutely massive, clean & comfortable. The king bed felt luxurious, especially after a long drive! It was nice to see some decent products (soap, shampoo/conditioner, etc.) by neutrogena as well. We arrived late but were still able to enjoy the pool without being rushed out. The pool was a perfect temperature & the area was kept clean & stocked with towels. My first stay at a Hampton & I thoroughly enjoyed it & will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice, newer Hampton Inn. It is away from the interstate highway and is quiet. It has one serious drawback. We had planned to watch Masterpiece Theatre on PBS, and they have not got PBS on their TV lineup. Therefore, we are unlikely to stay there again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were extremely pleased with everything, except the pool area was a little chilly. The room was spacious and spotless, and with babies that is important. Everything was perfect, huge bathroom and again spotless. Breakfast was exactly what I have come to expect from Hampton.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed after NCAA Regional tournament in Indy. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and beds were soft. I was amazed how much room there was in my King Bedroom. I would stay at this hotel anytime I was in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensburg
Holiday Inn Express Greensburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Greensburg
Hampton Inn Batesville
Hampton Inn Batesville
#1 of 3 in Batesville
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites - Greensburg? Share your experiences!