“Little bit of Montana in Ohio”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dow
“Little bit of Montana in Ohio”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I ate at a Montana Mike's about ten years ago in Kansas. Was motorcycling through Ohio and stopped off at this one for dinner. The food was great just as it was ten years ago. Everything was prepared just as advertised with a promise to make it right if not satisfied. Service excellent and our waiter was loads of fun and fast. If you don't look out the windows you could imagine yourself at a restaurant surrounded by mountains with the furnishings inside. Look forward to my next encounter with Montana Mikes wherever that may be. If you see one and are hungry for a steak be sure to try it for yourself. And if you are at the one in Greenfield ask for Zack as your waiter.

• Visited August 2013

Orange, California
“VERY GOOD”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Not the best steak I have had in my entire life but I was not expecting that. The prices were wonderful and the food was very good. The waiter was great as well. We will be back if we are passing through again.

• Visited July 2013
Mentor, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Food was good and service was great. We didn't have to wait to be seated and the food was brought to the table quickly and correct.

• Visited July 2013
Massapequa, New York
“Delicious BBQ”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Delicious, reasonable prices, 10% off with room key, server, Jeremy was great. Paid close attention to detail.

Visited May 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“enjoyed my meal very much”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Fast service even at dinner time. I would go there again. good portions and they even gave me a sample of the jalapeno margarita before I bought one to make sure I liked it.

Visited May 2013
Dave M, Public Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
At Montana Mike's, we want our friends to always feel welcomed entering and full as they leave! We are so glad that you enjoyed your meal with us and truly look forward to you visiting us again - and make sure you bring a friend!