“Excellent Stay”

Hampton Inn Greenfield
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn in Greenfield, IN on a cross-country trip. I was exhausted and needed a quiet, clean, comfortable room to recharge ahead of another 800 miles of driving the next day. Everything was in perfect condition and quiet. I will definitely stay there again on my next cross-country trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Fabrizio S

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We enjoyed staying at this Greenfield Hampton traveling across the country. I stayed in 5 of them and this was by far the best one. Very friendly, clean, new amenities and hotel was in a great location as well. The only thing it was missing was a whirlpool but other than that it was a pleasure staying there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Douglas A
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very nice staff, friendly and helpful. Good location too, places to eat are close and even a small movie theater close. I will definitely choose this location again as I travel through this area often.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was a bit late in booking a room for a tradeshow down town. I'm a Marriott guy but found this Hampton and the reviews were positive so I gave it a try.
Pros: This is a great hotel - very clean and very customer oriented. A clean hotel is the most important thing for me and I like that they wash the bed covers for each guest. Some hotels reuse.
The price is great and the service is awesome. Very friendly staff. Nice pillows! (I ended up buying a few and taking them home with me).
Cons: Breakfast is average. Internet is spotty.
No big deal - I would definitely come back again. I would highly recommend for a stay near Indianapolis.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Found the hotel to be very clean, the staff was helpful and courteous and the rooms large and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was okay; the scrambled eggs (powdered) weren't prepared properly and were more like little pellets, all other breakfast items were excellent including the fresh made oatmeal.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We found this gem by accident when our original motel in Indianapolis released our rooms to someone else. This seemed like a fairly recent suburb 1/2 hour east of Indianapolis. Many restaurants to choose from. Very easy commute to the Speedway. This motel was very quiet, staff was helpful. I would absolutely stay here again if we coming back to the Indianapolis area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bookworm1644
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We love to stay at the Hampton Inn as everyone there is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and in particular I like the fact that the bed clothes are changed, including the bedspread, for each visit. That makes me feel a great deal more at ease. I like the complimentary breakfast that's available and I enjoy the service. Everyone there cannot be more helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karen W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenfield
#6 of 7 in Greenfield
Indianapolis Marriott East
Indianapolis Marriott East
#1 of 188 in Indianapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Greenfield? Share your experiences!