“Best Around”

Ranked #38 of 75 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Around”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Always great service and amazing food! Love the guacamole and salsa!!! I have been eating at Mi Casa for over four years and never had a bad experience!!!

“Waste of time and money”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Room temperature coffee should have been a warning. It definitely had been sitting for awhile & it was the last cup they had- I wouldn't have ordered it had I known I couldn't get a refill. I ate the beans (average) and some of the enchilada (ok) but it was difficult to eat without anything to drink. (on a positive note, they did bring a fork, after I asked). After sitting for several minutes, I was preparing to leave when someone finally asked if they could get something for me. I asked for a box, so I could leave. I waited a little longer then approached the register to pay. Had to ask for a box 2 more times, hoping my dogs would at least enjoy the ground beef.
The sad party is they really weren't very busy!

Greenfield, IN
“Payment fraud!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Don't pay cash there because somehow it seems to vanish particularly: I ate there today and paid too much because I wanted change for my payment but the waiter came back and peculated one of the dollar bills that I've given him. Even though my friends saw me giving him the bill, he didn't change his mind and wanted the money that was missing without that bill. I am really upset!

• Visited April 2012
Savannah GA
“one step up from Taco Hell...but just barely...”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

From the lukewarm XX to the sorry refried beans....this place is average at best. Certainly NOT anything close to authentic Mexican food. Mi Casa is just another run of the mill restaurant for the folks who want the bland Mexican food that most of us Americans crave but want something fancier that Taco Hell. The service was good and the restaurant was clean....those are the only reasons it got more than 2 stars.

• Visited August 2011
mexicanfood
“Best Mexican Restaurant in Greenfield”
Reviewed March 6, 2010

They have the most amazing mexican food in greenfield. I love all their food. I have tried several different meals and haven't found one that I dislike.