“Outrun the gauntlet of fast food places from I 70 to the healthier and delicious SoupHerb restaurant.”
Review of SoupHerb

SoupHerb
Ranked #13 of 75 Restaurants in Greenfield
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

We travel frequently between Ohio and Illinois and are so glad to have found a delicious place with well prepared real food. It is also blessedly not too far off the beaten path. It is worth the extra 2 miles. Food is fresh and not overly seasoned or oiled. Desserts look audacious for you sugar eaters!

“Nice!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Great place to eat. Had the grilled chicken wrap very good. Great value for your money, nice atmosphere. Will definetly go again.

Portsmouth, Virginia
“So yummy”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

SoupHerb is only open lunch hours I think, so it's hard for me to get over here but it's SO good! Everything on the menu is so fresh and delicious, and I feel like a lot of thought was put into it all. There's a selection of soup, wraps, sandwiches, and desserts. The only thing I dislike about this place is the hours and the price, unfortunately it's a bit too pricey for me to frequent regularly, but it is worth the money.

Visited July 2012
Fishers, Indiana
“SoupHerb is part of arts center”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I had today's special, grilled cheese with my choice of a cup of black bean soup and a drink for $8.99. My granddaughter chose the chicken soup with her grilled cheese. When we entered at the front of the arts center, we walked in the left door where there are specials on the blackboard and paper menus with other choices. I paid for our lunch and was given a tray with napkins and silverware and a number on it. We filled glasses with ice and our choice of sweet tea and Coke and proceeded to the main restaurant. Tables had two or four chairs with white paper coverings. We chose to sit towards the back. Large windows looked out on the street, and art work lined the walls. Four people were dining when we arrived at 11:40. The server brought our food out in about ten minutes. We thought our food was hot and very tasty. We could have shared the grilled cheese. My granddaughter took half of hers home. By noon on this Friday, the room was fairly full. SoupHerb is open until 2:00. We had seen a door to the bridal shop was open in the hall, so we exited the room to look at shoes and prom dresses. A nice ending to a nice meal with my granddaughter.

Visited June 2012
San Diego
“A haven i na Sea of Unhealthy Options”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

SoupHerb is an oasis. I consider myself a healthy eater and felt very limited by my food options on a recent business trip to Greenfield. After trying a salad at O'Charleys and the Weight Watchers options at AppleBees, I felt defeated and bloated. SoupHerb beckoned to me and I ended up eating lunch there 3 times during my business trip and even ordered an extra salad one day to save for dinner later that evening. Their food is made to order using fresh ingredients and plenty of fresh vegetables. I only wish they were open for dinner (they close at 2pm). Their location is unique, and the setting is simple, clean and fresh. I will eat here every day during my next visit. I hope SoupHerb sets a trend for other eating establishments in the area. If they could offer freshly squeezed vegetable juices that would earn them a 5th star. Run dont walk to SoupHerb, you know we all need the exercise.

• Visited March 2012