“Not for sensitive noses”
Review of Super 8 Greenfield

Super 8 Greenfield
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Ask for the all non-smoking wing. We were in a non-smoking room but just down the hall were smoking rooms. The entire corridor and part of the lobby smelled like cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed June 21, 2009

I had broke truck,lost C.Card, They took time to help me. SUPER SUPER clean rooms-each person at desk -very professional while very helpful. I travel this route a few times a year & this will be motel of choice. Easy access from highway- places to eat

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2009

My stay at the Super 8 in GreenField Indiana, has been a most pleasant on. The Staff is very helpful, friendly, attentive to everyones needs, and very thoughtful to every guest. The Super clean rooms, are great, the breakfast is always fresh, and most important, I like the peace and quiet that the Super 8 has to offer, and the great rates, and the management staff is wonderful. I would recommend the Super 8 in Greenfield, IN to any one who travels to this area.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2009

My coleagues and I have stayed here off and on for the last year. You will not be disapointed. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are kept immaculately clean. They all have refrigerators included, which I in particular, enjoy. The location is within a 1/4 mile of I-70, right off the highway, so it is very convenient to get to.
The indoor pool makes this great for a family, and the hot tub was great for tired bodies after working all day.
The overall rating in my opinion is above excellent.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2009

After a miserable stay previous night at Regency OK City, this place was a godsend on my travels east. A driving rainstorm got me off the interstate earlier than usual. Welcoming front staff; spotless room; free popcorn(!); no crackheads in sight (again, see Regency reviews). I thought breakfast was a cut above also, with hot or cold cereals, baskets of fruit, toast/pastry, good hot coffee, juices on ice. All for $59 for me, a woman traveling alone. Only downside, a pretty big one, was the completely worn-out mattress. Don't maids ever flip these things over periodically?

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2008

This Super 8 was clean and comfortable, the room was huge! It did seem a little pricey, considering the location, but after a 600 mile day, I was willing to pay the $80. Breakfast the next morning was typical -- cold cereal, orange juice & coffee. Overall, this motel was clean, I felt safe staying there and would recommend this to other travelers.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed September 5, 2008

Not luxurious, of course...but good room for the money. Very clean. The exceptional thing about the motel was the friendly staff. I left my watch in my motel room and discovered it missing about an hour after I left. I called the motel, and they had the watch and mailed it to me the next day. (I offered to send a self-addressed envelope, but they sent it at their cost.) Sure enough, a few days later, the watch showed up at my house. So refreshing to see such honesty and service nowadays!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
#6 of 7 in Greenfield
Indianapolis Marriott East
Indianapolis Marriott East
#1 of 188 in Indianapolis

Been to Super 8 Greenfield? Share your experiences!