“Great site and staff”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed July 20, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here last year while running around Indiana during race week. I wanted to stay in Kokomo where the race was, but . If mom isn't happy dads not happy! So, we drove to Greenfield to get in bed at 2am vs 12:30. Great staff , clean room , lots of family's traveling , lot was full. Hectic @ breakfast , but fun. Us,more senior campers, just wish there bananas at breakfast and didn't close at 9:30. See you next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Mike,
Thank you for staying with us even though it was so far. I thought the comment about dads not happy is mom is not, so true!

We did try bananas before and they are just too hard to keep, if I buy them buy the case they turn brown in a couple of days and we are throwing them out, so I tried buying them at the local supermarket and I was running there every 2 days. I just couldn't keep them from being bad, there was so much waste and I can't go to the store every 2 days. With 80 rooms and an average of 130 guest bananas just were not working. If you know when you will be arriving next time just give me a call or an email and I will get some for you, I have one guest that comes every year that request peanut butter and I always have it for him, so don't hesitate to ask.

My email address is info@super8indy.com. or 317-482-8899. Just ask for me.

Thank you again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Clean and nice rooms and breakfast was very good. I would recommend it and definitely would stay there thenext time we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Richard,

We appreciate you recognizing the staff, they are all very friendly. I think it helps when you enjoy your job. Everyone here seems to like working with the public and that shows.

Thank you and look forward to meeting you next time, please introduce yourself.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had a nice one night stay, spur of the moment. Arrived to visit family in the area and decided to stay overnight. The pool area was clean and there are lots of places to eat and shop.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Diane

Thank you so much for this nice review, we are located close to shopping and restaurants.
We hope you return again soon.
Thanks

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this super 8 a lot, I look forward to coming here. The staff is awesome the hotel is super clean. They have a wonderful breakfast selection including hot biscuits and gravy, don't forget your swimming trunks they also a a great indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: July 2013
kellie c, General Manager at Super 8 Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review. You mentioned you have stayed here alot, please introduce yourself, I am sure I know who you are just need a face with it.

Thanks again!
Kellie C,

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at this property based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor. I don't think I have ever stayed at a Super-8 before, as I usually go to BW, RRI or LQ. I emailed the manager a few questions prior to booking and received a prompt reply. As an older woman traveling by myself from Virginia to Illinois to visit my elderly mother I wanted to find a safe stopover outside of Indianapolis. I am so glad I found the Super 8 in Greenfield! The motel check-in was friendly and quick; the 1 Queen bedroom I reserved suited my needs perfectly and was clean, quiet and comfortable. The motel had beautiful grass and landscaping all around which made it nice for walks around the property in the evening. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this motel and would love to stay here again with my friend who accompanied me on this trip. I usually fly to see my Mother so it was fun to drive and find such a relaxing place just outside of the city to attend an event before getting on the road to Chicago area. I grew up in the Illinois suburbs and went to Purdue for college so it was fun to make a road trip back instead of flying in. I was especially happy to discover the Frosty Mug drive-in restaurant in downtown Greenfield where I was able to go twice to get my "fix" of pork tenderloin sandwiches that you can only find in Indiana! I highly recommend Super-8 in Greenfield as well as the town of Greenfield to any traveler. VERY family friendly place and a great stop-over. Hoping I can plan a similar trip next year. Thank you to Kellie and Super-8 for making us welcome. Kellie, I was so sorry we didn't meet after corresponding but hope my friend and I get the chance to meet you on our next trip. ;-)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Patti,
Thank you so much for this awesome review!! You told me you were going to write one and I want to let you know this is by far the best one I have read.
So many travelers rely on reviews and we really appreciate them. I will for sure print this off and let all employees read.

Just email me next time you want to come, looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks again!
Kellie C.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
#6 of 7 in Greenfield
Indianapolis Marriott East
Indianapolis Marriott East
#1 of 185 in Indianapolis

Been to Super 8 Greenfield? Share your experiences!