“Good Clean Motel”
Review of Super 8 Greenfield

Super 8 Greenfield
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Super 8 motel at Greenfield Indiana was a very nice clean motel at a reasonable price. We enjoyed our stay there and they have a hot breakfast in the morning to get you on your way. It's close to Indianapolis and easy to get to off of Interstate 70. The staff was very pleasant and when we accidently left our laptop behind they called before we got very far to return for it. We will use this motel whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doris B

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I don’t’ usually stay at “budget” inns but our group leader selected two Super 8’s in Indiana for our group of twenty. This one was so nice I was reevaluating my opinion. Our leader called an hour ahead to give our ETA and request that the keys be ready for us and he would pass them out. By the time I got my bag from under the bus he was ready with my room key. The room was large and clean. The wireless internet worked great. The desk staff answered our questions about the Mexican restaurant across the street which was also quite good. There was a very large breakfast area with numerous tables. An attendant was available to refill items and help us locate anything we couldn’t find. This Super 8 was really “super.”
About the only thing I could criticize is the popcorn in the lobby. It was really bad.
What a contrast to the next night in Columbus, Ind.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ed-stlouis
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is our third stop at this Hotel, Desk and Breakfast staff are always a pleasure, Comfy rooms, no complaints here!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FLSTC08
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Although this city is not one of my regular stops, I ended up staying here twice, making a point of staying on the return trip as this Super 8 is so clean and pleasant, I knew I wouldn't be gambling on my comfort. A somewhat older building but the rooms were updated, comfortable, and clean, clean, clean! With a friendly and efficient front desk staff and obviously top notch housekeeping, this has become a new favorite stop for me when traveling I-70.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ChevyHeaven
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My roommate & I recently drove from Albany, NY to Oklahoma City, OK, as my mother passed away suddenly at 65 on April 21, 2012. On our way west, we weren't quite sure where we would be stopping, but we eventually landed in Greenfield that first night, and saw Super 8 right off the exit. Neither of us have utilized a Super 8 before. We were enticed by the hot breakfast, because who wouldn't want to start the day without a hot breakfast? We found the $79 rate to be quite reasonable for a two-bed room for the both of us. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the hot breakfast of biscuits & gravy put day 2 of our travels on a good start. (Being from Oklahoma originally, I'm all about B&G for breakfast.)

On our travels back home a week later, I aimed to get us to Greenfield to stay at the Super 8, for the breakfast, and for the rate & comfort/clean level. We made it to Greenfield as planned. Despite it being an exhausting week of travel, funeral, etc, a welcome note was when we walked into the Super 8, and the girl at the desk, Jessica, recognized us. Being weary travelers at 9 p.m. at night, it was nice to see someone not only greet us because it was their job, but because they knew us from a week prior (through a slew of guests every night, no doubt). She took care of us, and we've told everyone "if you get to Greenfield, go to the Super 8!"

So in short, thank you for great hospitality, good food, and clean rooms at a very reasonable rate for two guys who clocked 3,431 miles in seven days.

Room Tip: The only thing I'll add is don't get one of the two or 3 rooms near the popcorn machine, onl...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ErnestSewell
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My husband and I wanted to get away our anniversary. With two kids in college, we didn't have a lot of extra money or free time. I passed by this Super 8 on my way through Greenfield one afternoon and thought that it was a lovely little hotel and it would make a nice getaway. After reading all of the good reviews, I decied to give it a stay. My husband and I can't say enough good things about this hotel. It is SUPER clean. The breakfast is fresh and delicious. The employees are friendly. The beds are comfortable. The pool and hot tub are fantastic. Thank you Super 8 for a wonderful anniversary!

Room Tip: Stop and Stay Here!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 641kim1234
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is a relatively new motel close to the interstate. It is clean, quiet, had good service and is reasonably priced

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DennisSAnkeny_IA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
#6 of 7 in Greenfield
Indianapolis Marriott East
Indianapolis Marriott East
#1 of 188 in Indianapolis

Been to Super 8 Greenfield? Share your experiences!