I stayed at the Quality Inn for one night while driving from Denver to the East Coast. My dog was with me, so choices were limited. I was happy to find the Quality Inn right off I-70, just east of Indianapolis, so it was convenient for traveling, although the immediate area is hardly scenic! Front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming and even had treats for my dog. The room was clean and comfortable, and surprisingly quiet. I was concerned that it would be noisy since it is close to the interstate and a busy road, but it wasn't. A Bob Evans restaurant is a few steps away. The room rate was about average for the hotels I stayed in on my trip. All in all, a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites™ hotel is ideally located with easy access to Interstate 70, less than 20 miles from downtown Indianapolis. We are pet friendly with a $10.00 per night pet fee. This Greenfield, IN hotel is convenient to the Indiana Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium, Conseco Fieldhouse sports arena, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Zoo and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The Indianapolis International Airport is 24 miles away. All spacious guest rooms have coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms come equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. All rooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Greenfield
- Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield Hotel Greenfield
- Quality Inn Greenfield
- Greenfield Quality Inn