“Comfortable, convenient, friendly”

Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I stayed at the Quality Inn for one night while driving from Denver to the East Coast. My dog was with me, so choices were limited. I was happy to find the Quality Inn right off I-70, just east of Indianapolis, so it was convenient for traveling, although the immediate area is hardly scenic! Front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming and even had treats for my dog. The room was clean and comfortable, and surprisingly quiet. I was concerned that it would be noisy since it is close to the interstate and a busy road, but it wasn't. A Bob Evans restaurant is a few steps away. The room rate was about average for the hotels I stayed in on my trip. All in all, a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed October 22, 2010

Staff wasn't friendly or unfriendly, just there waiting for their shift to end. Room was clean and large with 2 chairs with ottomans. Big plus. Right next to the highway and there's a bob Evans in the parking lot where you got a discount as a guest. My problem was I asked for a non- smoking room, but it couldn't have been one. My eyes began burning the minute I got in the room. When I took my dogs out before bedtime there was literally a cloud of smoke in the hallway. Great quick stop for smokers, but not fir a non-smoker whose grandfather died from emphysema.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank Dogtravels
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Exercise center, Lobby area, rooms and most of all your breakfast area are good looking, clean and very well staffed. All of this at a fair price is a blessing to this tired travler. I wish I could take you to each new city with me. I always try to stay at a Quality or Comfort or Econo Lodge if they are available as I know I will get a good place for a fair price but yours is by far this best I've seen and worth the effort to take time to tell you so.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Would stay again on my was west. Very good Breakfast Bar. attendants really kept it
fully stocked with fresh food. Check in was a joy with Staff very friendly and courteous

Reviewed September 24, 2010

I stayed here last November 2009 and I just booked for this November 2010. There is an annual show that I like to attend. This is a clean hotel with an excellent breakfast. The lobby is one like you would find in a fancy hotel. Free wifi, free breakfast, cheap rates, it was all good. The only cons to the entire thing is that the mattress wasn't awesome (but it wasn't terrible either) and an indoor pool would have been a nice bonus.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank missysbaskets
Reviewed September 23, 2010

After we got through all the road work, we were plesantly surprised at the quality of this Inn. A very helpful staff, and nice, big, cleans rooms. There are many nice restaurants within a few blocks, with a Bob Evans next to the hotel. This is a hidden gem!

Reviewed September 6, 2010

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay here. Good, clean, quiet room Good breakfast bar. Great location right off I-70; several eateries very nearby. Staff was friendly & helpful.

1  Thank BSUBigboy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Super 8 Greenfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 7 in Greenfield
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-...
#123 of 185 in Indianapolis

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield? Share your experiences!