“Good Accomodations at a Very Reasonable Price”

Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
GreenLeadersSilver level
Clarksburg, Maryland
“Good Accomodations at a Very Reasonable Price”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this Hotel/Motel. They offered good accomodations at a very reasonable price. The staff recommended a nearby steak house that was very popular, had good food, and was reasonably priced. We appreciate hotel staff who are knowledgeable about local facilities, especially when we are strangers to an area (which was the case for this stay).

Quality Inns provided better in-room amenities that a more expensive Chicago-area hotel that we stayed later the same week, including in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator...

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the ground floor for easiest access.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cynthia D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Mr. Tom P.
Thank you for your feedback! It is always great to know that our guests are enjoying their stay. The feedback on our restaurant recommendations certainly is helpful when we are asked by others. We are fortunate to have a great partnership with local restaurants, offering a 10% discount to our guests. Please, remember us should you come back to the area again.

Safe Travels,
Cynthia Dulaney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Hazlehurst, Georgia, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Excellent staff...Adam, Season, Erin and Kyle are great staff to have at this location. My vehicle broke down and they went out of their way to help me. Adam even clocked out and missed hours just to help us out. Kyle who also works at this location came in on his day off to help us out as well. You could not ask for a more hospitiable place to stay. I Highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are by and entrance and exit if you need to be closer to your vehicle or are a s...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hi Rebecca,
Thank you so much for acknowledging the staff in your review. I was off the day your unfortunate breakdown happened, but I was so pleased the next morning at checkout when you told me what the staff had done for you. Every day we discuss different ways to give that little extra and show our guests we do care. They were all so glad to be able to help! Hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Safe travels,
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a fairly new establishment. It is conveniently located just off the Interstate. Very helpful front desk. I though it was excellent value at the price. Clean fresh room and bathroom. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay there again when in Greenfield.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Mr. V,
I appreciate your feedback on the stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield. It is our pleasure to consistently provide a clean, comfortable and affordable stay to our guests.
Hope to see you again, should your travels bring you our way!
Cynthia Dulaney, General Manager
Pendleton, Indiana
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My Fiance' and I like to get away from everyone and everything for a night, approximately every 10 days or so. Just for "Us" time. We have stayed at a couple other hotels, and have chosen this hotel as our favorite, and have returned, and will continue to do so. The gentleman who has been there when we check in during the evening, has always been very pleasant, and always greets us with a smile and asks how we are doing when we come in. The rooms that we have stayed in, have been both comfortable and clean. The rooms have very comfortable beds, sitting chairs with foot stools, Microwave, Refridgerator and larger plasma television. We do not have a single complaint about the Hotel, Location or Staff. Breakfast is just a bonus, and very good. The housekeeping staff has always greeted us in passing, and been helpful to our needs. The very nice lady that prepares the breakfast has always been very friendly, and has even brought more coffe/juice to us at our table. Upon checking out in the mornings, the Manager has always been very nice, asking about our experience each night that we have stayed. This Hotel comes very reccomended from the both of us. Thank you Quality Inn of Greenfield, we will continue to stay there every time we need a night away.

Room Tip: Be sure to wake up early enough to take advantage of the free breakfast. The biscuits and gravy are...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cynthia D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Congratulations Melissa B,
First let me say, it is Fabulous that you and your Fiance' take time out for each other! I am pleased that we here at the Quality Inn & Suites can be a part of your special getaways.
Our Jacuzzi Suites are perfect for a relaxing eveniing for two!
I am proud of my staff and their willingness to go above and beyond to provide a great experience for all of our guests.
Thank you for your feedback and kind words.
General Manger
Quality Inn & Suites
Greenfield, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great stay while waiting on my lease to start. Great Staff and Management. Clean and kind; great stay and will return. All amenities met or exceeded standards and front desk was friendly and helpful. Maid service was timely and patient and did a very thorough job top to bottom.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cynthia D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Mr. Gray, We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. My staff and I work diligently to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, until then "Safe Travels".
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My family and I have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past. It was never a "great" experience, but it is in a great location and was never "horrible". My opinion was changed after our last stay. The staff was incredibly personable and friendly. I especially enjoyed the willingness to help and make sure that my stay was exactly what I needed. I have a child with many allergies, so the cleanliness of a hotel is always important to me and this hotel went above and beyond my expectations. Traveling with kids is always difficult, especially when they are picky eaters. The breakfast that this hotel offers not only offered a great selection of food, but offered food that was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel to people who are traveling through this area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Cynthia D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Edward P.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us even more this time around. My staff and I work diligently to provide a great experience for all of our guests. I hope that if you travel through in the future, we will have the opportunity to serve you and your family again.

Best regards,
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This property appeared to be clean in all areas. Our king sized bed was comfy, and our rooom was both clean and inviting. We had a suite which had a mini fridge and microwave oven, a coffee pot, and a pretty nice sized (32-37 inch) flat screen tv. The staff was friendly enough, the breakfast offered enough to save most travelers the expense of paying for breakfast, and the rates were very fair for the type of accomodations that were offered. Also, there is shopping and numerous restaurants close by with a wide variety of choices. We saw no reason to be afraid of this establishment and plan to stay here...or at another property in this chain again due to the value recieved.

As always, be safe, and good luck in your travels.
J.

Room Tip: When in doubt, ask to look at a room first, in order to make the best choice in the amenities offer...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cynthia D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay. My staff and I strive to provide Friendly Service, Clean Rooms and a good Hot breakfast to start out the day. I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best Regards,
Quality Inn and Suites
Greenfield, Indiana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Super 8 Greenfield
Hampton Inn Greenfield
Hampton Inn Greenfield
#4 of 7 in Greenfield
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-...
#117 of 182 in Indianapolis

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield? Share your experiences!