What can I say? I thought this was truly a Country Inn & Suites and reserved a king sized suite so that my daughter could have her own "room". We've stayed at plenty of County Inn & Suites over the years. We had 4 nights reserved as we were visiting family for the holidays. The entry was was ok - then I was informed that there was no elevator and our room was on the 2nd floor. We lugged everything upstairs, but when we got in the room, I knew that there was no way we could stay there. Sub par, if anything. I found out later from our relatives in Greenfield, that this was a former Holiday Inn express and had changed names many times. There was no king studio suite. The furnishings were awful, ugly. The TV was OLD, an old little refrigerator and an old microwave was pushed up against the wall. The bathroom looked like it hadn't been updated since the 50's. The pull out sofa that my daughter would have to sleep on, revealed a 3" crunchy plastic mattress and you could feel every spring below. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. i had booked thru a travel site and luckily was able to use the money paid towards a different hotel we switched too without penalty. I have never left a hotel before.. but this was just a horrible room. And the poor young girl at the front desk didn't seem experienced enough to help us. At first we asked if we could switch to 2 single rooms and she could not assist. IN any case, we left and stayed 4 nites at another near by hotel. All I can say is UGH, UGH, and UGH.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated addition to the Country Inn & Suites hotel family in central Indiana. We feature hot complimentary breakfast daily, endless Highridge Country coffee, freshly baked cookies, free USA Today paper, and free WIFI throughout the hotel. Each room features free local calls, refrigerator, microwave, new one cup coffeemakers, hairdryer, iron, iron board. Hotel also features heated indoor pool. We are conveniently located 15 minutes east of Indianapolis. This hotel has two floors and no elevator. No hot tub in pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Greenfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Greenfield Hotel Greenfield
- Country Inn And Suites Greenfield
- Holiday Inn Greenfield
- Greenfield Holiday Inn