While on a cross country trip we stayed at several Country Inns over a course of two weeks. This was the worst by far. While the beds were comfortable and bedding clean and crisp, the rooms and property need some vast remodeling and updating. This Inn was just not as clean and fresh looking as any other we stayed at. The desk clerk was very friendly and very accommodating trying to handle another guests complaint about his AC unit when we were checking in. Apologizing to him that the AC in his room would not work because the thermostat was outside. Really!!! The breakfast area was adequate and food was presented nicely. This property does not live up to the quality that we have come to expect of a Country Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated addition to the Country Inn & Suites hotel family in central Indiana. We feature hot complimentary breakfast daily, endless Highridge Country coffee, freshly baked cookies, free USA Today paper, and free WIFI throughout the hotel. Each room features free local calls, refrigerator, microwave, new one cup coffeemakers, hairdryer, iron, iron board. Hotel also features heated indoor pool. We are conveniently located 15 minutes east of Indianapolis. This hotel has two floors and no elevator. No hot tub in pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Greenfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Greenfield Hotel Greenfield
- Country Inn And Suites Greenfield
- Holiday Inn Greenfield
- Greenfield Holiday Inn