“I was pleased”

Cuisines: American
Indianapolis, Indiana
“I was pleased”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food is alright, but I don't think you go into a place expecting all that much. I thought it met all my expectations and the price was good.

• Visited August 2013

“Never go back.”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Ordered food got there to pick it up and the food was cold. When I said something to the manager about it he said it wasn't his problem we were the ones that were late.He said he would microwave it nothing more. There was 11 inches of snow on the roads it was hard to move hard even get there. Was not understanding at all . In find the restaurant want to wash our hands and the knob to the sink is busted off. This not have been busted off for the last 3 months we go eat every Sunday. The place is run down and extremely dirty. I was trying to be nice and support local business but its hard joaking the food down. One other employees that just quit told me how dirty the kitchen was and how he doesn't even washes hands. The construction business right across the parking lot from him was telling me the same. Ever since the Son took over the restaurant has done nothing but go downhill. Last Sun ate there with my daughter and she was gave spoiled milk.....

• Visited January 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It's dirty. The food was ok at best. I guess if you have never left Greencastle you would get used to the quality going down. I have been gone and back a few times. When I was a teen it was "the place". It still has the curb which is unique. The Vanilla Coke was good, the chicken was dried out, the French fries were soggy, and the apples sauce tasted very old. When we walked in the doors had enough dirty finger prints on them my husband took out his hankie to open the door. This was around 6 pm and the buffet was dried up. They were vacuuming the floor with a sweeper that kept falling apart. So sad. I guess all good thing must come to an end.

• Visited July 2013
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Stop here for a decent meal at a reasonable price”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I visit Greencastle a few times a year and there simply isn't much here in the way of restaurants like most travelers are used to, but Jackson's is a good spot for lunch or dinner. The fried chicken meals are tasty and the salads are packed with healthy items. It's a decent place for a business meeting since you can talk without having to shout.

• Visited January 2013
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great place to eat breakfast with the family. Homey atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent food. I suggest the double decker biscuits as they are absolutely delicious. My family eats there at least once a week. Cheap enough to bring the whole family.

Visited July 2012