“Very Good Restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Greencastle, Indiana
“Very Good Restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Good food and great atmosphere for locals or out of towners alike. We were there as a family and my wife and I went there another time. Really liked the food.

Brian

• Visited March 2014

Texas
“Personal, Clean, Decent Food”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was the best place we tried in Greencastle. Waitress was great, food was hand prepared, and they're trying hard. Salad was good but not else memorable.

Visited June 2014
“New Orleans of Indiana”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I really dig the belle of the bayou dish with raumalae sauce. They have chicken, steak, shrimp, crawdaddy tails and other stuff. Chilli fries with banana peppers and cheese! Cool art with bourbon street feel. Nice staff and we always leave happy and love the specials. The pitchers of sangeria is my kind of yum.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank umalulu
North Oaks, Minnesota
“It's OK”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have been here before and had the same gut feelings. For Greencastle it might be good but it's an average place at best. I normally don't eat fried food but catfish is one of their specialties and it only comes fried so I ordered it. It was very good...but it would have been nice to have a broiled or blackened option (it claims to be a New Orleans style restaurant after all). I ordered the special vegetable side of the day...which were very good but I only got 5 wimpy little asparagus not longer than a finger. Ceasar salad was sub average...dressing wasn't mixed onto all the leaves like it should be with a Ceasar.

• Visited May 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Love their Cajen!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love their food, they have great remolade, fried pickles and fried green tomatoes, my parents are very picky eaters and even they loved it. Owner is a jerk to the employee even in front of guests, that is the only reason I didn't rate it higher.

• Visited May 2013