“Outstanding food & service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mishawaka
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mishawaka is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Granger
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Grape Rd
Reviewed January 6, 2013

You pay to play, or in this case relax and be well taken care of and well fed. Yes, it is costly to dine here. Yes it is worth it. We always ask for a curtained booth in the bar. The service is outstanding and the food is ridiculously good. All of it.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Ruth Chris is very pricey! But there are some "not-so" pricey meals on the menu as well. I chose a meal that was a piece of chicken, a 4 oz steak, a small crab cake and a grilled tomato. I also opted to get a side of sweet potatoes- which were AMAZING. I do not even like sweet potatoes but these were awesome! The meal was perfect size for me and everything tasted wonderful. My steak was perfect. I believe for the main course (not including the sweet potatoes) it was 25 or 26 dollars. Our service was great, they never let your water go empty, or even halfway empty for that matter. The food was delivered in a very timely manner and it was piping hot. The server was very attentive to our needs and very friendly. Ruth Chris was expensive, not a place I would choose to go to on a regular basis because of that factor, maybe a once a year place. But I was very satisfied with my experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I believe that a good steak comes without interpretation but the food here is just average for a top rated restaurant. I just was not impressed, and the prices are very high. I could see paying these prices oceanside or top of a skyscraper, but that said the food is just ok.

1  Thank buckleroos
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was a busy night but they seated us right away without reservations. Wait staff was very attentive, personal and friendly. The steaks were unbelievable. I had the filet with blue cheese crust. The onion rings were amazing, large, tasty and one of my favorite sides.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a great place for a memorable meal. I took my wife and daughter here for mothers day and everything was perfect. The steak are incredible and the atmosphere is equally impressive and the wait staff is top notch. But be prepared for a little bit of sticker shock for the 3 of us who ate fairly hearty and left a decent tip the tab was close to 300 dollars. We probably could have economized a bit but when your in a place like this saving money seems to be the last thing on your mind.

1  Thank ddbii