“Outstanding” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Roof Inn Mishawaka - Notre Dame
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Granger
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was very happy with my stay at the red roof inn the staff is friendly and the rooms are great I was very pleased .i give them outstanding review I would tell my friends and family to stay here if they are in this area

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Onthemove40

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
York, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed here after full day travelling. Had hunting dog, so needed pet friendly hotel. Carpets are disgusting, elevator floor sticky & smelled like a fraternity house basement. Room 312 faced Interstate 80, and was extremely noisy...avoid anything even numbered on that side of the building. I guess Notre Dame football goers don't really care where they sleep, as they seem to be the target market. Not impressed, I'll drive further before staying here again. GO NAVY!

1 Thank Troy B
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The room was clean except for the large dead cricket on the floor by our bed. The lobby was nice and clean, but unfortunately we entered through the side door and saw the messy hallways upon arrival. First night was a bit loud, including people goofing around outside which included a woman who screamed and scared the $#@$ out of me in the middle of the night. The hotel is in a nicer area, but the hotel is not as nice as the area. You get 2 towels. You get a combination shampoo /conditioner and a bar of soap, very basic. Staff was okay. Complementary breakfast was pre-packaged pastries, cereal, yogurt that was not very cold, bagels and some sad looking fruit. We only ate breakfast there one morning out of 3.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel is functional but " nothing to write home about". Beds are comfortable and our room was clean. Common areas such as hallways and elevator are a bit dirty. Breakfast consists of cereal, muffins, pastry, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt etc. The staff are quite nice and helpful. There are some good restaurants closeby and there is plenty of shopping. Bottom line is the place works well for football weekends but it wouldn't be my first choice if I was spending alot of time in a hotel.

Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our stay in this hotel was absolutely wonderful. When we checked in, my husband inspected the room and there was one small issue with the bathroom. The manager jumped in immediately, upgraded our room and went above and beyond to please us. The staff was also exceptional. Dorothy was very pleasant and did all she could to be helpful. We had our dog with us and there was no charge. We had reservations the next 4 nights at a cabin at the Granger KOA, but it was dirty and uncomfortable, so we called the Red Roof Inn back and asked the manager if he would be willing to give us the same room we had the night before at the same price and he checked his reservations and agreed to do this for us. We cancelled our next 3 nights at the KOA cabin and stayed instead at the Red Roof Inn. Thank you to Mohammed and Dorothy for saving our vacation. (They have a very nice continental breakfast, too.)

Room Tip: The corner king bed w/jacuzzi was spacious, quiet and comfortable. There was a mini fridge in the r...
1 Thank bartlsranch
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our room was disgusting to put it mildly. I do not think it had been cleaned prior to our arrival. Hair was in the bathroom sink, food was on the carpet meaning it had not even been vacuumed. The mini refrigerator leaked water on to the desk it was sitting on. There was no hot water for the jacuzzi tub. Not a pleasant stay. Still waiting to hear from manager regarding my issues. Best to just to avoid in the first place as there are several other hotels in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
Atwater, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was worried about having my hyper (LOUD) dog barking at every adult however the desk staff put my worries to rest when I called in advance telling me not to worry since there was a lot of canine guests since there was a a Dog Show going on in South Bend, Indiana. The room was clean, the property had LOTS of area to walk and exercise my dog. Connectivity issues with trying to stay on Wi-Fi was a problem. The area has lots of shopping which are easily accessed. Finding the exact location to plot the map on my GPS was a major problem! It would have made it so much easier if the GPS coordinates were posted on the website, instead my GPS sent me on tiny side streets making finding this motel so much more difficult than necessary.

Google Maps lists the address as:
University Dr Ct
Mishawaka, IN 46530

Despite my navigation problems I would stay at Red Roof Inn Mishawaka - Notre Dame again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Granger
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#13 of 15 in Mishawaka
Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn
Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mishawaka
Hampton Inn & Suites Mishawaka / South Bend at Heritage Square

Been to Red Roof Inn Mishawaka - Notre Dame? Share your experiences!