“A charming date night ! ”
Review of Yesterdays

Yesterdays
Reserve with OpenTable
Yesterdays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Granger
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

The place is a little tight inside due to the old building . It is eclectic, neat, and overall depending on the room you maybe sitting in could bring you back to some fond memories of the past . Enough right ? The deserts are all made by the husband and wife owners . They decorated for the football /Halloween season but it has remarkable charm. The we ordered the garlic clove appetizer topped with blue cheese stuffing . It was unreal. We ordered our dinner and that was a trip. She ordered a bacon rapped steak. It had to be sent back to the kitchen twice because each time it was raw. I ordered the grouper which was massive and fresh however it was very sweet? . I ordered with that the French onion soup which was completely different tasting . I don't know if I would order again. Next time I will order the prime rib. I would go back even though we had a bad experience with the steak. The wait staff was awesome and such a cozy place . I will post pics.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

I went to school at a university nearby and this was always a favorite. I try to get back as often as I'm in town for a game or other event. Is it cheap? No. Is the service impeccable? No. Is the food going to blow you out of the water? No. However, it is a perfect combination of a destination eatery (that suffers from the resulting slowdown in service) that offers great food for a fair price with charm, warmth and genuine approach to food in an area with restaurants known instead for the speed of their drive-thru service. Do not say no to dessert.

Simply charming and worth the drive to Granger from Notre Dame.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

This is do one of our favorite stops when we are in the South Bend.

The food is up scale as is the service. The steaks are done perfectly.

Be sure and try their desserts. Oh my...

Reviewed August 23, 2015

Excellent food in a carefully planned casual atmosphere, always good service, it never fails to please us. And don't forget the cakes!

Reviewed August 21, 2015

Went with grand daughter. Was seated in room that at one table were young ladies out for a drinks and deserts and at another table mother, two daughters and grand daughter for mom's birthday. Menu is two pages but covers wide variety of choices. GD had NY Strip, I had the prime rib, both were excellent. The other two tables seemed to enjoy their choices also. The staff seemed more than welling to help each other out, never heard this is not my table. GD took her desert (large piece of cheese cake) home and said there was enough for snack and some for morning. Needless to say, she told me it never made next day. All three tables left well pleased. Will go back in a heart beat.

Been to Yesterdays? Share your experiences!