“Good Food...”

Soho
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Granger
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Japanese Bistro that serves Sushi, Teppanyaki, have lunch and dinner.
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary...he got the 10 oz Steak with soup and salad...I got sushi and salad...red wine. Good food. Good atmosphere. Nice waitress. Overall I give this a great review...the salad dressing was delish! As was everything else...Will go again.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

First of all, the food here is absolutely amazing, especially for a sushi restaurant in the midwest. The Godzilla roll is my favorite, and the fried calamari is delicious. The only downfall is the prices- a little bit too much to go very often.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Love both the sushi bar and the grill. Kids love the show and the flames on the teppanyaki grills!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

DO NOT EVER go to SOHO in Granger. The wait staff WILL screw you over. The management WILL NOT do anything about it except make excuses for them. And they WILL NOT respond to a email complaint until you keep calling and get the manager at which time he begins to stutter and say there is nothing he can do about it! STAY AWAY!!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Went the Soho with a my family and friends for my daughters 23rd birthday. Overall ,we had a great time. I suppose we could have just as well had a good time at McDonalds because everyone was in a good mood. The usual compaint of SoHo is the amount of time that you wait even when you have a reservation, but this just gave me an excuse to enjoy a great Three Floyds beer. We sat in the area where they cook the food in front of you. I have seen all of the tricks and jokes before but it is always entertaining. The waiter was spot on. Engaging, very service oriented, and was able to make the experience delightful. The food was OK. Not great, not even memorable, but OK. The Miso soup was like salt water with a mushroom floating in it. I suppose I enjoy a good salty mushroom as well as the next person but it could have been better.

Overall, it was fun once. I don't plan on going back too soon but I also don't regret going. If you go, take a group of people ( We had 9 in our group ) and enjoy the fun of the moment.