“Millie McGee 's”
Review of Gosport Diner

Gosport Diner
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Gosport
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Great Homecooking!! Extremely friendly staff, HUGE portions! Prices are very reasonable! Worth the trip. Make sure to go to the downtown area of Gosport. There is a lot to see about 1/4 mile off highway 67.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Met some friends here for dinner on a Friday night. Typical little diner, with a typical menu. Friday night was catfish night. My husband declared it very tasty. I had a bite of it and found it to be very good. Service was good. They serve a variety of sandwiches and have daily specials. Will be back again, as it was a nice experience.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 8, 2015

Very tasty biscuits and gravy, and home fries. Good coffee.
This diner on Main Street has a small menu, but big on flavor. (Haven't tried it, but the dessert menu looks great.
We've eating here several times, recently a few weeks back. Consistently very good.

(I have to laugh when I see Trip Advisor's question: "Does this restaurant serve gluten free food?" I'm sure something is gluten free - just like everyplace. But if this is something to ask before you go to a restaurant - don't come here!)

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Going through Gosport Indiana we took a chance and stopped at THE GOSPORT DINER.
We are ever glad we did.
What a very unique place to have lunch. The place is right out of the Andy Griffith Show.
The food and staff were unbelievable. And don't forget the deserts !!! Home made cobbler !
We are seldom on this highway during the day....but you can trust me. When at all possible we will return to the Gosport Diner. (Indiana)

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 16, 2015

Looking for a comfortable place to eat while in Gosport for the Lazy Days Festival,my wife and I decided try the Mille McGee's Gosport Diner just off the town square. It's a small plafce but we immediately found a comfortable booth. The service was timely and friendly and we ordered our dinner. Jessica opted for the Reuben and was surprised to find the corned beef was from an actual roast as opposed to just deli meat. I had the catfish dinner and the fish, fried, hush puppies and slaw was tasty and plentiful.

We don't often dine in Gosport, but would be happy to return and eat at the Gosport Diner whenever we are back in town.

Date of visit: August 2015