“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Goshen
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Goshen
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

We stayed here for 5 days to visit family and they were fantastic. The entire hotel is non-smoking which is great. The lobby and breakfast area are gorgeous as well. The rooms were very nicely decorated and spacious. Most of the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. We checked in with Kendra and she happily honored our request for a room upgrade. And we returned late a few nights and enjoyed being greeted back by Ashley. This hotel is absolutely my 1st choice when coming to Goshen. A wonderful stay:)

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank rocket-girl920

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2011

Stayed at the hotel on my way to a class reunion. This was the 2nd time I had stayed there and was pleased with the first time, with the friendly staff, clean rooms, etc. On this trip, as I was leaving my room to check out, I washed my hands in the bathroom before leaving the room and accidentally left my rings on the bathroom counter. I did not realize this until about 2 hours later, driving down the road. I called the hotel and when I told them who I was and what room I had been in, they knew I was calling about my rings and had them there at the front desk, where the cleaning staff had turned them in. As I was not returning home by that route, they held them for me until I could make arrangements to have them mailed to me. Will DEFINITELY stay there again when I pass through!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Windsor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

We went on a family trip to Shipshewana Flea Market on July 12 and we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Goshen Indiana. We had never been there before and didn't know what to expect. We were totally blown away! We have stayed at luxury hotels for 3x the price and this hotel was just as nice. The hotel is brand new and super clean. The room was huge with 4 queen size beds in 2 rooms with 2 flat screen tv's. It had a coffee maker fridge and microwave. The bathroom was huge. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping.The breakfest buffet was the best I ever had. Pancake maker was awesome and the lady running it was super friendly and kept the bacon coming. The price was very very reasonable. All staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel is about 20 mins. away from the flee market but worth the trip. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are going to Shipshewana Flee Market.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank BigJ62
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for an overnight stay in June 2011. This was also my second stay at this same hotel in the past year. Check in and check out was easy and efficient. Ashley, who checked me in, was friendly and helpful and remembered me when I made my phone reservation six weeks earlier. The hotel lobby, breakfast room, and hallways are spotless and extremely clean. The rooms are very spacious, especially the suites. I stayed in a jacuzzi suite last year, and it was a great room. The bathrooms are also large and clean. The rooms were spotless and very clean. The staff does a great job keeping the hotel clean and spotless and in good condition for guests. The breakfast was average and disappointing. There was not enough breakfast items to chose from and it was a typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast. They also did not serve any cinnamon rolls or hot items that day for breakfast and the food was not replenished quickly. This hotel is also hard to find in Goshen. Goshen is in Amish country and is near the famous Rise & Roll Amish bakery on US Route 20 in the nearby town of Middlebury, Indiana. The Amish bakery was a treat and has the best doughnuts and pies that I have ever had. I was in heaven. About 30 minutes from Notre Dame University. This hotel is a great choice in Goshen and I will stay at this hotel again in the future when traveling in the South Bend region.

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the top floors where it is quieter. The hotel is near a railroad crossing and c...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2011

I love staying at Holiday Inn Expresses in general. I think the breakfasts are done really well. This location is no exception. Plenty of hot coffee this morning and friendly service all around. Please take note tho - the hotel is NOT on Lincoln Avenue and Google Maps on my phone got me a little lost because of that. Anyway, next time I go to Goshen to visit my dad, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

Stayed for the Pitt vs. Notre Dame game. Hotel was very clean and check in was simple. We stayed in a suite which was very spacious. Breakfast was what I've experienced at other HIE's. Staff was friendly with check in and any request. Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank chad10
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2010

At check in the front desk lady seemed to be a bit stand-off ish. I didn't know what her problem was, maybe I was checking in the same time she needed to get a text out or needed a cigarette. But over all the room was great. Clean, smelled fresh, the bath tub was so clean it almost looked new...the t.v was great. I woke up in the morning refreshed. Over all this place was a great stay. I would reccommend. Just goes to show that customer service IS a part of the hotel stay whether its front desk, or housekeeping.etc. The front desk lady could had easily ruined my stay but, luckily she didn't.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank Cricket_Critic
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goshen
Hampton Inn Goshen
Comfort Inn Goshen
#6 of 6 in Goshen
Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury
Blue Gate Garden Inn - Shipshewana Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Goshen? Share your experiences!