“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I love Il Forno's pizza. Sometimes I think about ordering something else off the menu, but I generally end up ordering the pizza because I don't want to pass it up.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

This review is for takeout pizza - not the restaurant.

The pizza was nothing outstanding, even less than average. The crust was chewy and they were very skimpy on the toppings. Not sure if they skimped because it was a takeout and they knew the waitress wouldn't get complaints or if the pizza is always that way.

I was very disappointed especially after seeing so many good reviews. Maybe I got them on a bad night.

Reviewed March 15, 2010

If you want real pizza and Italian specialty dishes, this is the place. Pizza is simple and delicious, with a brick oven crust. Good service and a family atmosphere. They also have a great back room that can be reserved for larger groups. We have our annual office party there and it is great.

1  Thank breaker19Goshen
Reviewed August 10, 2009

This is the place for great everything! The menu doesn't have a BUNCH of items on it so it is easier to decide. Well, i shouldn't say that it is easier because everything is so good that it might be kind of hard to make up your mind. I wouldn't mind making this a part of our weekly dinner plan!

Reviewed February 9, 2009

Il Forno serves the best pizza in Goshen. I have been to Europe severals and have fallen in love with true Italian pizza. Il Forno is as close as I have found in northern Indiana. Keep up the good work!