Best Western Inn
$135
$96
Day Light Inn(Elkhart)
$54
Red Roof Inn - Elkhart(Elkhart)(Great Value!)
$61
All reviewsthe ownersausagedairy queenhome away from homeroom was cleangreat place to staybreakfast is servedbest westernspet areaeggsdonutsparking lothave stayed here several timesking bedchilliwaffle makeran older property
Reviewed April 26, 2010

We travel all over the country in our business. We stay in alot of hotels.
This Best Western is one of the best of any chain. Clean,bright,beautifully done. Small town friendly, big breakfast selection, all at a price everyone could afford.
We the working class appreciate you . Thank you for our most pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2010

This is an older hotel but the rooms have been nicely renovated and are fresh, clean and well equipped with free internet, coffee maker, iron, bar fridge, microwave, DVD/VHS player and a good selection of TV channels.

This hotel is laid out like a motel, with outside doors on the rooms. But, there are two floors in each building so you may still have to carry your luggage a small distance. You will get more outside noise (e.g. from vehicles or the train tracks) in your room than a conventional hotel. But I still prefer this to inside noise from people in an inside hallway that doubles as an echo chamber.

The free breakfast was average. There is limited seating in the breakfast/lobby area so you might not get a seat at busy times.

There are a few nice touches including the hygenic TV remote, free DVD library.

This may be one of the less expensive hotels in Goshen but it is still very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Been staying at this Best Western for nearly 4 1/2 years. We are Canadian and are there from Spring to late fall at LEAST once a week if not twice. Staff (all Staff) are super fine people, very clean rooms and the breakfast is fantastic. I could go on and on but I think whoever is reading this can catch the drift.
As far as the train, there is nothing that they can do about it.
We will be loyal customers as long as we are in the business we are in.
Roger & Irene
Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank snugglesontario
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Goshen, IN is not a town i'd normally visit but as I needed to rest after 9 hrs on the road, i took a chance here. Was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The front desk man loaned me the cable needed for my laptop internet; I didn't even need to ask, he offered. Rooms have vcr and dvd player, extended cable, microwave and fridge, extra towels. Beds are comfy. If there was a train going by I didn't hear it. Walls are somewhat thin and I could hear a little from neighbor but nothing to disturb my sleep. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank denniselliott32
Reviewed August 20, 2007

The room was perfectly clean, the bed was comfortable and all of that, and the morning breakfast buffet was serviceable enough. The only thing you'll want to know if you book a room here is that the hotel is very close to some very, very busy train tracks. The trains woke me up at least five times in two hours, before I finally drove to the 24-hour CVS down the road about 2:30 a.m. and bought some earplugs.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Thoughtclaw