“Getting better”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Kettering
“Getting better”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Still a work in progress, we found the Ponderosa in Goshen, In to be improving since our last visit 6 months ago. Training was in progress yet very apparent, the staff was friendly, The food quality has improved. Keep striving to get better and you will.

Visited July 2012

Goshen, Indiana
“Average at best”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

This place used to have a good meal for the price. It now costs approximately $25 for two people with a drink. We can usually only eat here when there is a buy one get one free deal. I went last week and there Es only four things I wanted in the buffet. There were a couple empty food slots and the meatloaf was floating in water/juice/grease. Food needs to improve for the price.

Wolcottville, Indiana, United States
“Did not like it...”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

First of all, I did not think they had a great variety of food there to begin with. Second, I had to look through alot of plates just to find a clean one to eat off of. It seemed dirty there and I have not been back there since then.

Toledo, Ohio
“Oh, How I've missed you Ponderosa!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I spent a weekend at the Essenhaus and my husband and I were out exploring one day. We saw the sign for Ponderosa and I got so excited! We immediately took a detour and found it. There are no more Ponderosa's in the Toledo area which is a shame. I LOVE it. They have a salad dressing there called "sweet and tangy" that I've never found anywhere else. I was praying that they still had it since it had been years since I've stepped foot in a Ponderosa. It was there!!!! We ate there two of the 3 days we were there. Fabulous. Clean, yummy food. Of course, this is a buffet style restaurant that also has food off the menu. We were very please with the service and the food both days. Go and enjoy it. I told my husband we will be making lots of trips to Indiana just so I can have my sweet and tangy.

Visited January 2012
Buffalo, NY
“Good Buffet”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

This Ponderosa has a nice selection of items on their hot buffet, as well as desserts and an ice cream machine. They offer senior specials on some evenings.

• Visited August 2011