“So So”

Applebee's
Ranked #45 of 95 Restaurants in Goshen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I don't care for any Applebees. Over priced microwave food. jsjsjsjnn amamama ,,kmjnnx c jnm mmjm ddiidkkcm m

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went with the family for a Sunday lunch. Firt off they had infomercials on the tv instead of football but they did get that corrected. It took over 1/2 hour from the time we ordered until our food came and they were not busy. Then when the food did arrive it was cold. Plenty of other good restaurant options around, go somewhere else!

1  Thank MikefromIN
Reviewed October 7, 2012

When you go to an Applebee's, you generally know what you're going to get in terms of food quality. I had the Cajun Shrimp Pasta and my wife had the Grilled Chicken Dijon & Portebellos. My dish was fine, though not as spicy as I hoped. She loved her dish; it was a calorie-wise dish that didn't taste that way, and the broccoli was perfectly cooked. The service was quick and friendly and we left satisfied, taking along a few leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Fun venue, happy, friendly wholesome staff in a clean setting. Menu changes mean not getting the same-ole same ole. Ice cold beer. What else could you ask for?

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We hit this restaurant late on Father's Day (while traveling), and even though it had been a long day for the staff, they were still smiling and eager to provide service. We had the oriental chicken salad, which was just like that at any other Applebee's (no better, no worse). This restaurant is as good as any other chain restaurant, and it was close to our hotel.

Had I read Jan K's review before eating here, however, I might have had second thoughts!