“Do You Read your reviews?”
Review of Applebee's

Ranked #48 of 90 Restaurants in Goshen
Cuisines: American
Goshen, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do You Read your reviews?”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Applebees has always been my favorite till my husband and I went there on the 29th of May, 2012. He came back to the table after being in the restroom, and asked the waitress if this man worked there. She goes "Yes...he is the cook"! He told her that after the cook urinated, he did NOT wash his hands. That ruined it for us!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jan K

South Bend, IN
“Better than expected”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Very good service. Food is good, but not outstanding. Adequate selection of wines.

Visited November 2011
Goshen, Indiana
“very good”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

We frequent this Applebee's about once a month and have always found it top notch with service and food. There was one time that I didn't care for my meal and they didn't charge me for it and offered to serve me something else. We'll be back. SB

• Visited May 2011
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad service”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

service is not very good @ all, had a problem with the food & the waitress & manager didn't seem to overly concerned that we where displeased. I have been @ Applebees that are really good, but def. would not recommend this one to anybody!

1 Thank hello034
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“save your money.”
Reviewed February 4, 2008

save your money.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!