“Hit and Miss”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a good example of a poorly managed restaurant. Sometimes the pizza arrives quickly and the delivery person is polite. Otherwise you get a pizza that is 1 hour late with a surly delivery person. They never bring napkins or any add-ons. When we order from here, which is rare, we cross our fingers and toes, and pray to the Pizza God.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Monday evening ordered a large pizza to be delivered to our home. After waiting an hour and 15 min for the pizza. I called and they said they were on their way. Pizza arrived. Set down hoping to have a hot pizza. Wrong! The pizza was cold. This Pizza Hut is very busy. I think they need to hire more delivery people. I should had known for when I called it took a good 10 min for someone to answer. When I called to check on my order it was the same thing. I have gotten a carry out pizza from there before and it was good. They need to look at the delivery process.