“Good lunch”

The Brick Wall Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My sister and I live in OH. We stopped here for lunch while visiting my aunt. I was pleasantly surprised with a good lunch. I ordered the chicken wrap. It was very flavorful. My sister ordered the turkey club. She said it was just OK. I enjoyed the simple decor. The service was very good. The food was very good. We would come back.

1  Thank Lettergirl

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We recently got a group of friends together for dinner and decided to go local. The Brick Wall is friendly, service is attentive, and everyone enjoyed their delicious food! The cod fish, steaks, seafood platter, prime rib sandwich, and special salads were our choices. We also enjoyed a small local band playing that evening. Everyone definitely will be returning! The only suggestion I can make is to add wine and beer. A five thumbs up!

3  Thank momsnotcooking
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Absolutely love this restaurant! So glad we tried it. The staff is friendly and welcoming, and our server gave very attentive service. The atmosphere is open but cozy and quiet and I enjoyed the tasteful, not over -the- top decor. The menu was very appealing with a variety to choose from.. there really is something for everyone!. We had the fried portabella appetizer and it was amazing! We chose the ribeye which was cooked medium(the way we wanted) and brushetta chicken which was absolutely wonderful, flavorful and filling. We didn't save room for dessert but the server showed us the actual desserts and they all looked so good. Most if not all were homemade! Next time im saving room! Overall I highly recommend

1  Thank karijh05
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Recently, three of us decided to stop in and have their prime rib special. First, the restaurant's decor leaves a lot to be desired. It is stark and bare. On the evening we ate their it was quite cool.

Three of us ordered prime rib, rare, and rare it was. We also ordered the baked potatoes which although small were good. If you want horseradish or horseradish sauce you should ask for it. The meat was decent although somewhat fatty. The value was excellent. Our waiter was attentive and provided good service.

One word of warning: this place has no liquor license and you can't bring your own.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I eat here often. It's the best food in Georgetown! I had their Tuscan Linguine tonight which is out of this world. My husband had the Fried cod. He said it was the best fish he's ever had. Our kids love to eat there as well. I must say our server was very kind. I highly recommend this restaurant. You won't be disappointed!!