“We love staying here & will return!”

BEST WESTERN Plus Gas City
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Gas City
Metamora
“We love staying here & will return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

We love staying at the Best Western in Gas City, Ind. We stay here when we visit our sons at Taylor University. The rooms are clean & beautiful! We love the free wireless service & comfortable beds. The free breakfast offers waffles, eggs, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, cereal, and fresh fruit. The staff is very friendly & welcoming. This is a great place to stay!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
mesadarlene, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Gas City, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Thank you so much! I will post your review--the staff will be so happy to hear your kind comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!
Darlene Mehegan Best Western PLUS Gas City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I loved the linens, comfortable pillows and bedding. For the first time ever, we had enough towels without needing to ask for more. Breakfast was great. Staff friendly. Great temperature control in the rooms.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
mesadarlene, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Gas City, responded to this review, August 13, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Darlene Mehegan
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western Plus in Gas City approximately four times over the past year, on my way from Mississippi to Ontario, Canada. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms are well cleaned and inviting. On one occasion I lost a diamond ring (it came off of my finger in the shower). On the way home I noticed it was missing. I called the front desk and was told it had been turned in by housekeeping. Arrangements were made to send it to my address in Canada. This clearly shows the integrity of the housekeeping staff. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
mesadarlene, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Gas City, responded to this review, July 9, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review. I will share your comments with our staff and they will be so happy! We look forward to serving you in the future.
Thank you for choosing Best Western PLUS.
Darlene Mehegan
Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

I have been a conference speaker for the past 30 years. The last place I want to be is another hotel living out of a suitcase. I entered the Best Western in Gas City Indiana on my way from Florida to the UP of Michigan. For the next two days I felt like we were celebs of some kind. The treatment we recieved was way above average. Everyone made us feel at home with warm friendly greatings to going out of their way to make sure our every need was met. It was by far my greatest hotel experience. Who would ever think, in Gas City Indiana.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gatordave45
Gas City, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2011

Nothing but good to say about this hotel. Spent three night's at this location and every thing was as perfect as one could expect. Very clean room and spactious. I would recomend to any one. Staff was GREAT! Thank you Marvin Althouse

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
WOODBRIDGE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

Now that I am a Best Western Rewards member, i have been purposely staying at Best Westerns. This is my favorite Best Western so far. Best Westerns are all similar in many aspects, but the beds at the Best Western Gas City are the most comfortable I have experienced. We travel 12+ hours by car to visit my daughter at Taylor University and I always look for to the beds at the Gas City Best Western: clean, comfortable, plush white comforters that I have not experienced at any other hotel.

In addition the staff is friendly and the breakfast bar is remains adequately stocked throughout the breakfast hours. The only negative that I have found is that highway traffic can sometimes be heard at night, but I imagine that the two other Gas City hotels would have the same problem. This it the Best Western that I use to judge any other Best Western hotel visits by.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SANDRA J
mesadarlene, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Gas City, responded to this review, May 13, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2011

The Hotel was clean, great value and perfectly located so it's easy to find. The staff are excellent and the beds are very comfortable. It's the next best thing to home. I recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in the Gas City/Marion area.

• Stayed March 2011
#1 of 5 in Marion
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Marion
Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie
Courtyard Muncie at Horizon Convention Center

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Gas City? Share your experiences!