It's nothing new, nothing wild, just a good old fashioned resort that still has the fun of days past. A bowling alley, great trails, wonderful dining. If your family needs constant entertainment with shows, water parks, etc, this is NOT the place for you. I have been visiting this hotel for all 29 years I've been alive with my family. My grandparents have been taking my parents there since the 50's. It's that kind of wholesome-enjoy-weather/nature/family type of place. Very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort