French Lick Springs Hotel
Best Western Plus French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Suites French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$110
$159
$145
West Baden Springs Hotel(West Baden Springs)
$259
$88
$151
$143
Hotwire.com
Days Inn Jasper(Jasper)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
$80
$76
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,303 results
All reviewsbowling alleyfrench stickpower plantfront porchrocking chairshorseback ridinghistoric hotelsister hotelbeautiful resortstep back in timespa wingoutdoor poolkids activitiespete dye coursegreat golfwest baden hotelnon smoking area
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We loved it. Beautiful hotel and surroundings. Signed up for the carriage ride that picked us up outside the hotel. Walking distance or shuttle trip to the casino. Spa very nice. Great place to take kids if you wish. Road on the train that took us on a adventure with acting cowboys that robbed the train on horseback. Lots of if fun Nice get-a-way. Will definitely do a trip here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 462Cozy
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was my first time stay at this resort, notice was. Out of all resorts from the west coast to east by far the most outstanding ever. The Hospitality from all the staff, cleaning teams, bellhops and Mr JR made our stay the best ever. We stay at the Peabody in Memphis three to four times a year and will now be staying less. Thank you French Lick Resort for the best getaway ever.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Randyeubanks
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The room I was given was not clean; I contacted security and they called the manager. They did come and clean the bathroom, vacuum and dust and clean off the phone. They comped me the rooom. Check your room before you settle in. The staff wished to move me but it was late at night and as a disabled person a move was not easy. My sister had gone to sleep in the next room and she assists me. My nieve's weddin wa held there and they changed the room for the wedding so they had to put up paper signs redirecting guests.

Room Tip: Check cleanliness before you settle in.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia K
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed during Spring Break and it was a very good alternative to Florida. It was a closer drive, relaxing, luxurious, and not crowded! When we arrived to our first room that we were assigned, we quickly realized there was no pullout sofa that we had reserved for our kids. We were immediately assigned to our correct room, which was very spacious for the 5 of us! There was plenty to do and there were many family activities. We loved The Amazing Tropical Race! We also enjoyed relaxing on the beautiful Veranda playing cards and rocking in the wooden rockers! The housekeeping was incredibly fast. We ran out of toilet paper during our stay, and they had it to us in less than 2 minutes! Everyone was very friendly, and I can't wait to return soon!

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Valsey41
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Wow! Had a great night on our way home from Nashville, TN. Kind of wished we would have spent five days here. The restaurant (bar) food was great! Friendly folks. I lost money in the casino, but my wife won a couple dollars. We will definitely be back with our parents!

Room Tip: Ask for and upgrade at check in.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple