This is an impressive hotel with an opulent lobby area, new looking casino, lovely pool, modern well appointed weight room, and very friendly staff. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are spacious. It is old but has been updated several times. There are 3 or more restaurants within the building and the food is great. The town around it is also interesting to see and walk about in, and there are less expensive restaurants nearby if so desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort