This hotel has been renovated, but the rooms and lobby still seem very dated. I assume the goal is to keep the "traditional" look of this hotel. They definitely did it. I wasn't impressed. It is dingy and the furniture is old. The conference space is very nice. If you like gaming, the casino is nice and it is attached. The grounds are beautiful. Food options on the property are very limited. Decent hotel rooms are important to me and each time here, even in different wings, the rooms were not nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort