French Lick and sister city West
Baden are steeped in the grandeur of the days of mineral water springs and resort relaxation. Hotels feature spacious lobbies, restaurants and shopping. Friendly accommodating staff, classic rooms may feature a fireplace, garden views, comfortable beds, wifi, front porch for watching time go slowly by. Casino for adult fun. Swimming, bikes, golf, stables. Nearby towns offer other southern Indiana hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort