The french lick hotel is a very nice historic facility.We went over for the spring break. The hotel was full but we did not feel crowded. There are some reasonable dining choices. The steak house is very expensive and the food did not impress. The Golf courses were great and was geared to all levels of Play. A large indoor tennis and golf driving range was available and the staff at the sports center were friendly and eager to help. Overall a great weekend destination a little pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort