Stayed in a suite for two nights. Spacious room with refrigerator . Our room was in the corner so it was very quiet . This resort is one of our favorites the other one being the greenbrier in WV. We do not gamble , only walked through casino. The Christmas decorations are very pretty. Made our weekend as it snowed several inches. The shops have great merchandise. Throughout the hotel they have displays of the resort through the years. Check these items out.
Tip: take the historical tour, well worth the money.
There is a shuttle bus to take you to the other resort west Baden and the other properties of the resort. The golf course restaurant has a nice casual dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort