We visited both West Baden Resort and French Lick Resort just to look around. We did not stay there or eat there. It is more ornate than West Baden and less quiet than West Baden. The public rooms are very impressive and they have done a marvelous job of restoration. We love the Grand Hotels of the Gilded Age. These 2 certainly qualify. Would like to spend the night but not sure we can afford it. There is a nice casino that has a non-smoking section.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort